Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help from London guys

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am interested in joining the gym as I haven't being working out since I graduated from University this summer.

But the problem is that I still do not have a permanent job (as I am only doing temp work) and can't afford to join a gym which charges between £100-£200 joining fees plus between £40-£50 monthly rates.

Does anyone know of any good gym in London which are good and does not require agreeing to a contract.

Many thanks

Mystery

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There aren't really many YMCA gyms in London.
My advice would be to join a leisure centre gym. Often they are very good for cardio equipment and have some basic weights equipment. Check out a few though as the quality varies hugely.

MadeInTheUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
100-200quid joining fees....errr wat?! the most ive seen joining fees be is like 50quid for virgin active...and i managed to blag that by saying that i would move from a different gym if they waved it... i think virgin active is 50quid join and then about 47 a month...(think its a little extra for london).

my gym in cambridge costs me 30quid a month, no joining fee and i pay cash every month so they didnt try to bind me into a contract or nothing which is cool.

counsil gyms or spit and sawdust style free weight gyms are what your after mate... even if theres no cardio equipment you cud always just go running around a park!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery,

Sounds like one of those poncey places where they have saunas because people are too lazy to work up a sweat themselves.

Edit: Forgot you're a bird :eek:

If you can't, get some weights from boots sales dirt cheap and train at home.

This all assumes of course your primary motive for joining a gym is to train and not to ponce around :p

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I think for now I will go to a sports centre gym, as council gyms are a bit doggy.