Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help finding my nuts

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this chick has recently showed up back in the equation. We used to work together a couple years ago. She was obsessed with me, but I ignored her due to the fact that we worked together and I didn't want to cause any problems at my place of employment. Now I get wind of her mentioning me to old coworkers recently and I reach out to her. She is extremely thirsty and ready to go. Only problem is she lives in a couple states over now, but plans to move back. She also makes regular travel trips here. Fast forward a week later and I think we were texting too much because I pissed her off towards the end of us communicating and got the usual "I don't think I'm the girl for you." I left it there and have gone NC. How long do I leave it like this? She has grown on me and I want to fvck her.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever someone is "obsessed" and plays the "push pull" game, it's usually a toxic person.

Notice how she grew on you after she pushed you away? Remember this quote "rejection breeds obsession". She knows exactly what's shes doing. I personally would not contact her back. If she ended up contacting me, I'd keep the conversations short and sweet to invite her to my place for a good ol pounding, then ghost her a$$. Sex only, no feelings.

To me it seems you're falling for her which her actions are meant to do. Toxic people play these games because they get high like a drug when their victims obsess over them. It's after you go nc you start to think about them like they want you to. Shes sitting back knowing you'll eventually cave in to contact her. Hence why you made this thread.

Last edited:

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever someone is "obsessed" and plays the "push pull" game, it's usually a toxic person.

Notice how she grew on you after she pushed you away? Remember this quote "rejection breeds obsession". She knows exactly what's shes doing. I personally would not contact her back. If she ended up contacting me, I'd keep the conversations short and sweet to invite her to my place for a good ol pounding, then ghost her a$$. Sex only, no feelings.

To me it seems you're falling for her which her actions are meant to do. Toxic people play these games because they get high like a drug when their victims obsesses over them. It's after you go nc you start to think about them like they want you to. Shes sitting back knowing you'll eventually cave in to contact her. Hence why you made this thread.
I'm considering the "let's just be friends" route to possibly fvck her friends in the future. Bad move?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering the "let's just be friends" route to possibly fvck her friends in the future. Bad move?
Now you're trying to find an excuse to keep her around. You're saying to bang her friends which really means you want her.That's negative energy and part of the toxic circle you cannot escape if you keep them around.

There will come a time in your life where you'll realize your time & peace is too valuable to waste on toxic potential.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're trying to find an excuse to keep her around. You're saying to bang her friends which really means you want her.That's negative energy and part of the toxic circle you cannot escape if you keep them around.

There will come a time in your life where you'll realize your time & peace is too valuable to waste on toxic potential.
Fvck it, I’ll just move on. Wasted enough energy on this already.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her words at face value.... and move on.... next.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is I don't think she's going to go away. I think she plans on moving here and then I guess continuing her games. Like what kind of girl comes back into the picture years later and is still obsessed with you? Makes me think she has zero options.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is I don't think she's going to go away. I think she plans on moving here and then I guess continuing her games. Like what kind of girl comes back into the picture years later and is still obsessed with you? Makes me think she has zero options.
The opposite, she has lots of options. She needs to train them in order to have them on stand by when she might need one of them. Think of it like they have a collection of trained humans on a shelf. She plays with them whenever she wants and puts them back on the shelf when shes bored. They could reappear years later out of no where. It's typical behavior from cluster b's.

If you do not stay no contact she will live in your head rent free constantly playing mind games. Yesterday you said fuk it I'll move on. Here you are again today with another post trying to figure her out. Healthy people with good intentions don't play with your cognitive dissonance. Sounds like it's you that doesn't have options. Cause if you did you'd stop wasting your time n energy.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to spill the beans. We have no idea what specifically she got pissed about. This would help us to give meaningful advice to you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On situations like this, you need to respond because otherwise she thinks her dread game is working on you, I would reply with "Your right, but when your ready to act like a woman instead of a girl, we can talk further"

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not contacting her. I just don't think she's going away. I mean if that was the case why is she plotting on me years later out of the blue? I want to be prepared for the next time she "pops up" and I hear some nonsense from an old coworker. I don't know what the point of her games are, but I want to learn and move on and be prepared for the next one.

If I happen to run into her, which seems extremely unlikely anyway, I guess it's the usual pnd.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Invite her over to cook dinner and tell her to bring a bottle of wine.