Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help figuring this girl out

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I got introduced to this girl at the gym by a mutual friend last week, and this weekend we went out and saw each other friday, saturday, and a little sunday. We made out at her apartment after we watched a movie on friday, our first date, and I was feeling her up and even popped her bra off real quick with one hand but then she was like, " My clothes aren't coming off tonight." I just think she didn't want me to think she is a slut.

But we kept making out and made out some more the next day, and even a little on sunday.

Now, this girl has A LOT of guy friends, and I've learned from past relationships that jealousy is a BAD thing, so I know I shouldn't be jealous because she's messing around with me, not them, and I am confident that I can get any girl I want anyways. With that being said, I want to know what this girl wants. I don't want to come straight out and ask her, cause that'll sound wussy I think.

But I want to know if she wants a relationship or just wants to be friends with benefits. This weekend, she refered to me as her "friend" to her other friends. Like, when I was about to leave, she said,"I'm gonna go outside and tell my friend bye." Then she would come outside and give me a long passionate hug, make me hold her in my arms, then make out with me before I would leave.

Is this girl just trying to get to know me a little better or longer, or is she just an attention *****? I'm positive that she's not seeing any other guys though, just has a lot of guy friends. What do you guys think?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an AW BIGTIME! She's the type you bang and ditch if you want to get into that. She needs all those admirers for a reason.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the more appropriate question you should be asking yourself is what you want. It's obvious she is a shoe-in for your Bedroom Hall of Fame. Beyond that, who knows? You don't really know her that well. Hang out a little more, talk, get a feel for her relationship with all these guy friends.

But most importantly, you must call the shots and control where this is going. From that will flow your actions (and reactions).

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I definetly know she's interested in me, I just don't know if she's playing hard to get or what. When we went out this past weekend, we would hold hands and I would wrap my arms around her from behind, and she would lean into me and stuff. Also, she's a biter and pincher, lol. She likes to pinch my nipples and bite them. Also, when we would stand in line somewhere, she would sometimes bite my shoulder too...don't know if this means anything, but I know she is into me, just might be playing hard to get.

Today at the gym, she just gave me a long hug and I wrapped my hands around her, and she told me she had to go home and do homework and told me to call her later, which i did, but made it short and sweet and said i was goin to bed.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
I mean, I definetly know she's interested in me, I just don't know if she's playing hard to get or what. When we went out this past weekend, we would hold hands and I would wrap my arms around her from behind, and she would lean into me and stuff. Also, she's a biter and pincher, lol. She likes to pinch my nipples and bite them. Also, when we would stand in line somewhere, she would sometimes bite my shoulder too...don't know if this means anything, but I know she is into me, just might be playing hard to get.

Today at the gym, she just gave me a long hug and I wrapped my hands around her, and she told me she had to go home and do homework and told me to call her later, which i did, but made it short and sweet and said i was goin to bed.
Perhaps it's time for the utlimate litmus test. Invite her over to your place, put the moves on, give her some of your loving. Within 2 days, judging by her behavior, I would say you should have a good idea of what she wants.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress over it. If she said her clothes weren't coming of that night, then plan a night where she will lose some articles. Maybe after a night at the bar, or at some party, doesn't really matter when, but if she's makin out with you and what not then there's some phsical attraction.

Don't think about it too much, see some other girls on the side if it helps you get in the right mindset. You don't necessarily have to do anything with them, but the additional female interaction will definately help things along. If she knows you're a hot commodity and she could lose you, then she'll likely do what she has to in order to keep your attention. Play off the attention wh*re motif and plan a strategy that's in your favor.