Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help fast! Big problem!

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having some people over for new years eve(not like a party or anything, just some friends are coming over). Well I invited 6 girls (including the one I have my eye on) and my best friend... I was going to invite 2 more guys who are close friends of mine. Well tonight the girl that I like called me and told me that some other guys asked them to do something too and they wanted to know if it was allright if those guys came over too. I told her I'de call those guys tommorow and see what happens. Now theres around 4 of these guys and 1 of them I can't stand and will never invite to my house if my life depended on it, and theres another one who I think the girl that I like has a crush on. I'm friends with these guys, but we never hang out or anything so I'de kind of feel like I'm being used if they do come...I'm only gonna have around 10-12 people over. Should I invite the guys who are my close friends? the ones the girl I like wants me to? or both? Any advice will be great!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want the other guys at your house, say "no." Simple as that. Don't give in just cuz you like her, isn't that putting her on a pedestal?

Reaction score
Exactly
If you don't want the other guys at your house, say "no." Simple as that. Don't give in just cuz you like her, isn't that putting her on a pedestal?
Exactly. Just tell her that you don't want to have too many people over.

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just invite them and show her your better than that guy. be suave and such

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mr sexy
dude just invite them and show her your better than that guy. be suave and such

Hell no! this plan is doomed to fail. You sound like an AFC so I wouldnt try to outgun these guys.

The way she asked you about bringing some guys with her (possibly a lady player?) sounds like you are already being used and are DEEP in the friends zone.

Basically, if she objects to coming to the party sans her guy friends, then she aint worth inviting.

Another Suggestion.....

READ THE DAMN DJ BIBLE!

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I didn't invite the other guys over. I told the girl that if she would rather be with the other guys then she should go to their house. I also told her that I could care less about what she chooses to do.:)

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Laz, sounds like you made the right choice. Letting those other guys come too would have been giving in to her.

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i can see why it would be giving into here and how that would be bad but what the hell is an AFC?

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
average frustrated chump

they're all the other guys out there not reading sosuave, the ones that think telling girls about a crush they have on them, buying flowers, and saying yes to every request is the way to get girls

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought I'de tell you guys how things went. The girls decided to come to my house and we all had a good time, then the guys that I didn't invite tried to scare us or something (they were all running around outside my house looking like dumbasses). I think once I told the girls that I could care less rather they came or not that it made them want to come even more.. I'm not sure why..

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, lazarus! I knew you would see the light.

O yea, the reason they probably wanted to come more when you said that you did not care whether they came is that it showed you had a backbone. I think this chick was testing you and you passed.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're all the other guys out there not reading sosuave
That couldn't be more wrong. Their are plenty of successful DJs in highschools that have never heard the term sosuave.com.

The rest of your description works though, Phrozen, but make no mistake about it, there are a lot of other DJs.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Mack. I think you're right about the test. She's been flirting with me like crazy lately.:)