Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help coping, post-breakup with a borderline personality disorder (BPD) woman

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
BPD is a serious disorder that will need to be diagnosed by an expert, as in a medical professional.

Even for a medical professional, diagnosing BPD is tricky.

Oftentimes men throws up BPD as a means to explain their own failures in a relationship. Sure women are emotional and sometimes displays BPD tendencies but that doesn't mean she's BPD.

Just watch out for women who cuts or mutilate themselves. Get them diagnosed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not automatically. Brad Pitt married one.
Brad Pitt is an introvert sensitive man. Many actors are. Which is why they are really good at what they do - acting.

I would profile him under the Expressive Quadrant - inherent passive personality.

He's attracted to crazies and they to him.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Married one. I estimate 20% or Around that number are crazies. Two out of ten.
I have been with 250 plus women in my 30 year DJ career,have had 12 BPD "relationships" (my BPD relationships last years) out of about 20 relationships total,I must have a crazy magnet in my ass.I think only about 8% or less are full blown BPD,most DJ's will NEVER experience one.BPD's are very picky (they chose you) Most of my BPD's started talking to me online first.ALL of my BPD's have been natural blondes with blue eyes (at least HB 7's) Iike some others on SS I have known BPD's with "body counts" I prefer BPD's and cluster b's to "normal women" I am almost in a constant state of being "hoovered" and have been for years.

R

Ranger

Another thing that I read about and thought it could work is to throw out ANYTHING that reminded you of that person. If you use to have a lot of sex on a particular couch, toss it.
If your house or apartment is too restimulative? Move.

Another thing I noticed. Women keep emotional souvenirs. This keeps them hooked up with past pair bonds that keep them, for the most part, emotionally distant when the “honeymoon” with you is over. They then revert back to their crazy self. Alpha widowed. Missed opportunities. Etc.

R

Ranger

BPD,most DJ's will NEVER experience one.BPD's are very picky (they chose you) Most of my BPD's started talking to me online first.ALL of my BPD's have been natural blondes with blue eyes (at least HB 7's) Iike some others on SS I have known BPD's with "body counts" I prefer BPD's and cluster b's to "normal women" I am almost in a constant state of being "hoovered" and have been for years.
This is exactly what I have experienced. The woman I was married to for over 20 years had one ex boyfriend that killed himself over her.
Blonde. HB8 and still looks better than most women.
I guess I look at it now as having gained some impressive skills being attached to one. I just didn’t cave and stood my ground. The last thing you ever want to do is allow her access or financial control. You’re done. I took it away and within a year I had enough money to buy land and build my first house.

I let her have control of that because that was how my parents did it. Serious mistake. After 10 years of struggle and never really knowing why I was always broke. I would go over the statements and it was nickeled and dimed to nonexistence.
I was really dumb and inexperienced. No amount of talking or arguments will ever fix it.

R

Ranger

I prefer BPD's and cluster b's to "normal women" I am almost in a constant state of being "hoovered" and have been for years.
I see the truth and benifit of this. I think I’m in agreement with this approach. The crazies have a certain allure that can be managed. They can be managed.
Better the devil that you know. :)

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I have experienced. The woman I was married to for over 20 years had one ex boyfriend that killed himself over her.
Blonde. HB8 and still looks better than most women.
I guess I look at it now as having gained some impressive skills being attached to one. I just didn’t cave and stood my ground. The last thing you ever want to do is allow her access or financial control. You’re done. I took it away and within a year I had enough money to buy land and build my first house.

I let her have control of that because that was how my parents did it. Serious mistake. After 10 years of struggle and never really knowing why I was always broke. I would go over the statements and it was nickeled and dimed to nonexistence.
I was really dumb and inexperienced. No amount of talking or arguments will ever fix it.
I sh!t you not that 6 of the BPD's I had relationships with could have won a Marilyn Monroe look alike contest.(and they were just as twisted) I am 90 % sure (but no proof) that one BPD I was seeing killed her mother on Christmas eve.(smothered her with a pillow) because she allowed sexual abuse at the hands of her step-father.Another BPD I was seeing had a shootout behind her house that involved 3 men (2 killed) I myself have been threatned ,assualted by jealous orbiters so it can be a dangerous even being around them.I cannot imagine being married to one for 20 fvcking years I am surpised that your brain did not turn to jello.I too have sharp skills having been involved with them that have helped me not only with women but life in general...they have been awesome teachers and I have even thanked some of them.

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the truth and benifit of this. I think I’m in agreement with this approach. The crazies have a certain allure that can be managed. They can be managed.
Better the devil that you know. :)
Lol.... about the devil .ALL of the blonde haired blue eyed demonesses I have been involved with have been into the occult...every damn last one of them....Ouija Boards,devil worship,crystals,Astrology …o_O Happy Halloween !

R

Ranger

I sh!t you not that 6 of the BPD's I had relationships with could have won a Marilyn Monroe look alike contest.(and they were just as twisted) I am 90 % sure (but no proof) that one BPD I was seeing killed her mother on Christmas eve.(smothered her with a pillow) because she allowed sexual abuse at the hands of her step-father.Another BPD I was seeing had a shootout behind her house that involved 3 men (2 killed) I myself have been threatned ,assualted by jealous orbiters so it can be a dangerous even being around them.I cannot imagine being married to one for 20 fvcking years I am surpised that your brain did not turn to jello.I too have sharp skills having been involved with them that have helped me not only with women but life in general...they have been awesome teachers and I have even thanked some of them.
I really like your approach. That’s some serious skill. There were times when I had zero clue about what was happening. It was just determination and desire to stay alive and thrive.
Now that I’m fully unplugged and have made the switch, I can see how my individual personality and the type of person I chose to be got me through it. I have zero animosity towards her.
I actually appreciate how being that nut job she is actually forced me to reason and think.
In then end I actually saw the brilliance in their survival strategy. It’s flawless really.

They are beyond help. There’s no such thing. I remember early on going to this counselor.
After the last time he saw her alone, I saw the look he gave me. I didn’t realize it then because I couldn’t place that look. Now I can. He was worried about me and it had a touch of possibly pitty in it. He called me about once a month for six months to see how I was doing. He was HER therapist. LMAO

So I do appreciate your comments in this thread Red Legg. I see your truth. It’s not even my thread but it had some elements that I had experienced but was not willing to disclose just yet.
Some things that Spaz and I talked about. You pieced it together for me. Thanks.

My final assessment is that they are fair game. But if you have something inside you that needs that validation and need a girlfriend or wife...you best stay away. They will eat you alive. I actually like the idea of enjoying that craziness for my own uses.

R

Ranger

Lol.... about the devil .ALL of the blonde haired blue eyed demonesses I have been involved with have been into the occult...every damn last one of them....Ouija Boards,devil worship,crystals,Astrology …o_O Happy Halloween !
CRAP!!!!!!!
They sure are. Nice catch.

R

Ranger

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”
Sun Tzu
The Art of War

“Game your enemy first.”
Robert Greene
The 48 laws of power

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”
Sun Tzu

“Game your enemy first.”
Robert Greene
The 48 laws of power
You know come to think of it I never thought of the orbiters or these Siren I was up against as enemy's at my core I just didn't give a fvck..when you are with these Siren they have NUMEROUS orbiters and ex boyfriends hanging around sometimes it is a very crowded field.I used to laugh my ass off when I would go over to their house at night and their phone would "blow up " all of a sudden this was a little spooky because it means that you are being watched by the competion.

R

Ranger

You know come to think of it I never thought of the orbiters or these Siren I was up against as enemy's at my core I just didn't give a fvck..when you are with these Siren they have NUMEROUS orbiters and ex boyfriends hanging around sometimes it is a very crowded field.I used to laugh my ass off when I would go over to their house at night and their phone would "blow up " all of a sudden this was a little spooky because it means that you are being watched by the competion.
That does make sense. The last one I was with turned her phone off after a couple text messages came in.
There’s also the phenomena I’ve experienced where the woman’s habits and patterns shift. It automatically sets off an alarm. Some of these guys KNOW when she fukking a new guy. Her interest level drops in them, communication is short and direct. They KNOW.
Their little hamsters start spinning. She’s running the show like a boss. LMAO
So I’m pretty sure you were observed as well. They are watching (stalking) to see who she is letting in.

We are opening up this BPD Pandora’s box. LMAO
Simplicity.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these guys KNOW
Yeah..One time I was at a Sirens house fvcking... it was raining so she opened the window next to her bed and some guy kept walking by the window clearing his throat in a loud voice lol I think he was the number 2 guy...wondering what in the fvck was going on because I came over unannounced.Yes they run the show like a boss....they are like air traffic control..".OK orbiter number 1 you are clear to land on runway 2 left..all other orbiters you are in a holding pattern till further notice " (and they obey)

R

Ranger

Yeah..One time I was at a Sirens house fvcking... it was raining so she opened the window next to her bed and some guy kept walking by the window clearing his throat in a loud voice lol I think he was the number 2 guy...wondering what in the fvck was going on because I came over unannounced.Yes they run the show like a boss....they are like air traffic control..".OK orbiter number 1 you are clear to land on runway 2 left..all other orbiters you are in a holding pattern till further notice " (and they obey)
Oh that’s gold. Another brilliant post.

“If you start feeling like you are your girlfriend’s or wife’s orbiter, you are!!!”
Trust your instincts.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yep, when they triangulate on you they usually allow for a day in between bangs. She was busy on tues., you can come thurs…
If you show up unannounced, you may run into other traffic.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, when they triangulate on you they usually allow for a day in between bangs. She was busy on tues., you can come thurs…
If you show up unannounced, you may run into other traffic.
What makes me sick to my fvcking stomach is the new guys that come here all broken up about a cluster B ….hopefully they will read these posts and realize there is NOTHING to be broken up about...these women select their target carefully and then (I believe purposely) try to destroy you..when you want to fvck with a cluster b all you have to do is show up unannounced..easy peasy.(this does take some balls that a lot of men don't have)

R

Ranger

What makes me sick to my fvcking stomach is the new guys that come here all broken up about a cluster B ….hopefully they will read these posts and realize there is NOTHING to be broken up about...these women select their target carefully and then (I believe purposely) try to destroy you..when you want to fvck with a cluster b all you have to do is show up unannounced..easy peasy.(this does take some balls that a lot of men don't have)
My exact thoughts. Nothing to be broken up about. Victim. So showing up unannounced does what to the dynamic that she is trying to hold together?

Last edited by a moderator: