"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Need help because I am new to this

qboy122

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
What’s up guys. So I’ll be straight up and say I have nice guy syndrome. I’ve been scaling it back recently from reading articles on here and other websites. I’m in grad school now at 31 yrs of age in a small class in a small school. Our class became close very quickly because you kind of have to and one girl that me and her became close is 22 yrs old. Of course when I saw her I thought she was attractive but I was more focused on school at the time to really flirt and hang out. The past few months I have started to like her and I think she likes me. She teases me a lot and makes fun of me and I send it back and she likes to sit next to me in most classes. And when we go out to drink she runs around talking to people but she always throughout the night comes back to me, could it be just comfortability because we are friends? Possibly. Also whenever we talk she likes to smack me on the shoulder or leg with the back of her hand a lot. She doesn’t act the way she does to me to anyone else and even our mutual best friend she said to me “she def is into you but she’s young and immature so the age difference might bother her..give her a year to mature.” I have overheard her say that she had broke up with her boyfriend before coming to school and she wants to be single so my thought and other people think that she just wants to go out and hookup with random guys to get it out of her system and then eventually when she matures that she’ll want to date me. And yes I do talk to other girls and pull numbers etc. so it doesn’t seem like I’m only into her. I was just wondering what you all think...is she into me? Should I ignore her at times and continue to use playground tactics of teasing, making fun, and playful hitting likes she does to me? Clearly I’m not a Don Juan lol but I’m doing my best to learn from this site and hopefully you guys can help. Thanks a lot.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Clearly you're not. Pulling numbers for anything than getting pvssy don't count as anything. I've send you a PM with a resource, absorb.

By the way, I can't believe you are 31 and still at school, I hope you don't live with your parents as well. As far as this girl goes, she don't need to mature, not for you anyway. Ask her for some drinks and fvck her if you can.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Read these: https://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall346.htm

Take action and do it fast. Not because you might lose her, but because you need some resolve before you develop oneitus.

There's a quote somewhere on this site along the lines of "If a friend you will be, a friend she will see". Meaning if you act like a friend, she probably sees you as a friend. The things you describe sound friendly. If you want it to be something more, make it clear to her and see how she responds.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
^Why complicate things, making stuff up, learning something which is time consuming. By asking her to drinks, **drinks**, you show you want you want anyway. Do it. Just make sure it's drinks at a bar you went to and are comfortable in, and be sure to ask her back to your place after that, and if she comes fvck her. Though if you live with your parents, don't bring her to your place.
 

qboy122

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I’m in school to be a doctor and I took a break before I got here and I have a house up here. Thanks guys appreciate the responses.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top