Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help Asking Out A Chinese Woman

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I plan on asking out this Chinese woman who works in a Chinese resturant near were I work. I have been told so many things about how I should do it being that she is from a different culture. What I have been told is that first if she is shy which she seems to be that it is better to try to be her friend first so she can get to know me. Now I know from the DJ bible that is a big NO NO but in this situation is it the right way to go????? Also what I was told is not to ask her at work. Now I only get to see her at her workplace so I really do not have a choice. Lastly I was told by many people to write a note telling her I want to get to know her better with my phone number on it for her to call me. Once again in her culture is this the right way to go? BTW She is from China I think and she is not been here very long.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think logically;

1 If you only see her where she works, how else are you going to approach her? Follow her home stalker style?

2 Does she speak English? If not maybe you better not be writing any notes.

3 How are you going to be friends unless you first deal with point 1 above.

4 What makes you think that Chinese people like to be introduced by passing bits of paper to each other?

Let's just stick to traditional techniques. Go up and place your order for some gow gees or whatever, crack some sort of a joke, if she laughs ask her when she finishes and if she wants to go somewhere. The end.

Jack Bauer

Reaction score
ItsTough, I think I have a good idea for you.

You mentioned writing a note, and normally I'd think that

would come off AFC-like. But here's a charming, imaginative, and

humourous way to do this.

This Chinese restaurant gives out a fortune cookie with your

meal, correct? Get on ms Word and type out in the smallest

(but legible) font possible, something like:

(example):
"You will soon be asked out by a great guy."

Then print and cut this out to look and be the same size as a

fortune cookie fortune. On the opposite side of this fortune,

write your name/contact info.

The next time you eat there, carefully crack open the fortune

cookie just enough to remove the orginal fortune, and slip the

new one in. Call this little hottie over, and tell her you think this

fortune cookie has to be for her, not you. (Do this in a half-

serious tone) Make sure she reads it, and

turns it over. Use your imagination, and take it from there,

brother

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itstough
Ok I plan on asking out this Chinese woman who works in a Chinese resturant near were I work. I have been told so many things about how I should do it being that she is from a different culture. What I have been told is that first if she is shy which she seems to be that it is better to try to be her friend first so she can get to know me. Now I know from the DJ bible that is a big NO NO but in this situation is it the right way to go????? Also what I was told is not to ask her at work. Now I only get to see her at her workplace so I really do not have a choice. Lastly I was told by many people to write a note telling her I want to get to know her better with my phone number on it for her to call me. Once again in her culture is this the right way to go? BTW She is from China I think and she is not been here very long.

Chinese people like oranges, so make sure you give her a gift of a bag of oranges first, before you ask her out, otherwise you will be going against their customs.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

What do you give American chicks before asking them out? Dildos? :D :crackup:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
courtesy, friendliness, self confidence and respect are common to all cultures (well, perhaps with the exception fo the USA). haha.

so just do whatever you feel reflects those traits and you'll have done the right thing.

Hey, she might be thinking to herself "if he asks me out how do i respond? How would an american woman respond?"

thats why go with the above mentioned and youll be fine.

J

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's very simple...

herro...how ah you? i rike rittle nookie and papason have big ****y for you. would you preeze go out to me.