"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need Help Asap Please!!!!!!!!!

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
I dont want to get into heavy details but theres this girl i really really love and we've been getting along great.... yesterday I lied to her, it wasn't a big lie... just about where I was, but I hate lying and I confessed. She seems to want to forgive me but you know, things are kinda odd. What can I do??? How can I make things better? Im honestly so sorry i lied to her and i told her this, but what else can I do to make things right again? I will never lie to her or anyone again.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
ontario canada
NExt her dude.....try pick up a new chick...and have fun with that. I mean don't be totaly inlove with girls lke that...it's not cool . well unless u'v been going out for like a year or two!
Just have fun with it man....act as if you didn't do any thing wrong..like who cares if you lied a bit...**** i'v kissed a chick b4 and never told my girlfriend about it..so s'all good! any ways have fun with it..and don't be fallin inlove to fast cuz it's Lust..it's not really love!
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
although confessing might make you feel better, it makes her feel worse and can cause her to lose faith in you
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Two things:

1. Don't lie!

2. If you lie, don't confess!


Don't do anything and never talk about it with her again!!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Two things:

1. Don't lie!

2. If you lie, don't confess!


Don't do anything and never talk about it with her again!!
Amen! When I read this post I wanted to heave. I wonder how old this guy is. He doesn't sound like the most masculine of young men that's for sure.

That's why this board may help him discover his manly side. I could almost see tears flowing when I read his words. *gag*

Uhh Sorry to the originator. I was just amazed that you would be on this site posting like that. I mean no diss. but this site is for learning how to be a don juan which as the legend or story goes was a serious player even if only fictional. Players lie, cheat and do whatever they must in order to score.

But I realize it's not about the scoring but about bettering yourself so definately listen to PRL here.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top