Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need feedback....guy making moves on my girlfriend

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting update -

the guy called to apologize. He said his actions were "way out of line" and that he wants " no hard feelings ". I didnt threaten him, just gave HIM a respect talk and told him not to do it again. Then that I appreciate him calling.

At least he isnt a COMPLETE ****-head

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he took the time to call, then he probably did realize how out of line he was. If he didn't, I would say talk to him and explain to him where you were coming from, and if he doesn't respond to that and further continues with the flirting, beatdown.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Jester, which is an interesting side to take for someone who has been in a LTR for over 7 months. If she disrespects you, **** her off... simple.

This is about you, **** your popularity. You might be cooler with a gf but you will be happier without one that is ****ing you over.

95% (if not more) of girls are ****ed as a cheap wh0res cun+ when it comes to relationships.

Im interested though jester, what do you believe if the girl is flirting while extremely intoxicated.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
I'm with Jester, which is an interesting side to take for someone who has been in a LTR for over 7 months. If she disrespects you, **** her off... simple.

This is about you, **** your popularity. You might be cooler with a gf but you will be happier without one that is ****ing you over.

95% (if not more) of girls are ****ed as a cheap wh0res cun+ when it comes to relationships.

Im interested though jester, what do you believe if the girl is flirting while extremely intoxicated.
Doesnt matter. I dont want a girl who gets extremely intoxicated in the first place. Any intoxication less than that and you still know what youre doing.

her inhibitions may be lowered, so in a sense you are getting a view of her true self. The self anyone with the knowledge of this website could make come out without the use of alcohol or drugs.

So it doesnt matter. The action is what matters. If it is done, then a reaction must take place which is to dump her.