"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need Expert Advice

GrassHoppa

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
New York
Hey Guys, I am a newbie to this forum and need advice on an issue I've been dealing with. From what females tell me, I'm an attractive guy. When the right time presents it, I have no problems talking to females and getting their numbers. The problem I'm having is that when I do end up calling them, they seem disinterested. I would talk to them (fluff talk) for a minute or so before they would me that they had to go and that they would call me back. They never call back. What's the deal? If they were not interested, why don't they just tell me they a man or even give me a fake number if anything. I'm confused. Thanks for your advices.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
RE:

women are flakey when it comes to that. They might be interested at that moment and they when you actually call they realize that they dont want to be bothered with you on that level. I usually do things 50/50. Sometimes I get the number and sometimes I give mine out. If I get the number I keep the conversation short and sweet. No long drawn out conversations.
Keep it light and simple. If they are hurrying to get off the phone with you either they arent worth your time or you're saying something or doing something that is boring them or dropping their interest level.


Peace
 

GrassHoppa

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
New York
I wait usually 2 - 4 days before I call them.
 
Top