“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need advice

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
So.. I've been....doing well.
Meaning. Money is good, health is good.. I have female friends and we do the dirty and it's nice times. No complaining.


Except I miss my ex. She was different. 4'3"...
With boobs and ...just like a latina doll..
She hasn't called me. And me either.
I have side so I'm switching my sheets...it's not about that.

I ....vag is whatever...nice obviously...but.

I'm in a moment of weakness right now
..I haven't texted her.
And I won't.
But, after a lot of seks and I still miss her somewhat
..
It isn't fair for new girls...
Or I'm being too sensitive about it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
4 ft 3 really?
 

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
344
Reaction score
225
Age
24
Location
Philippines
So.. I've been....doing well.
Meaning. Money is good, health is good.. I have female friends and we do the dirty and it's nice times. No complaining.


Except I miss my ex. She was different. 4'3"...
With boobs and ...just like a latina doll..
She hasn't called me. And me either.
I have side so I'm switching my sheets...it's not about that.

I ....vag is whatever...nice obviously...but.

I'm in a moment of weakness right now
..I haven't texted her.
And I won't.
But, after a lot of seks and I still miss her somewhat
..
It isn't fair for new girls...
Or I'm being too sensitive about it?
You had me at "with boobs".
 

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
344
Reaction score
225
Age
24
Location
Philippines
So.. I've been....doing well.
Meaning. Money is good, health is good.. I have female friends and we do the dirty and it's nice times. No complaining.


Except I miss my ex. She was different. 4'3"...
With boobs and ...just like a latina doll..
She hasn't called me. And me either.
I have side so I'm switching my sheets...it's not about that.

I ....vag is whatever...nice obviously...but.

I'm in a moment of weakness right now
..I haven't texted her.
And I won't.
But, after a lot of seks and I still miss her somewhat
..
It isn't fair for new girls...
Or I'm being too sensitive about it?
Text her. If she is still interested, do whatever you want to do. We can say anything, but no one can really stop you from doing what you want to do, right? If she's not interested, you have sides, like you said. Do whatever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

plumber

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
995
Reaction score
834
if you have to ask then the answer is no. you would never ask, if the answer is yes.

.. how are you locating the new women? is it a good source.
 
Top