"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need advice on something

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Girl i've had my eye on, she had a b/f but I was still flirting a lot to keep her IL up.
Recently, after I started hitting on her she broke up with him. (dont know if that was coincidence or not)
They were going to stay friends it seemed but this guy is pretty AFC, and now after the breakup apparantly he's been acting all stupid with her and just being an idiot. So now she is extremely pissed off at him and just overall pretty bitter about the whole situation. (I know this from her friends btw., haven't and wouldn't talk to her about it)

I've never been put in this situation so I'm not sure which way to go with this. I was being C&F with her and she was responding really well etc., now this fool is being a little b*tch about the breakup and has got her all angry, kinda hard to put my moves on this girl when she's got this fool bothering her and she's obviously angry about the situation.
So im lost now, should I just keep up what I was doing? Or back off for a while and let her cool off? Definately don't want to "support her" too much or she'll turn me into an emotional tampon before I know it.
Stupid AFC's.... i had this girl right where I wanted her now she's all moody
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Well i tried..... but failed, the girl is all bitter now and is going through some kind of "i hate all guys" stage (thanks to her femenist friends too!)

Sucks, I could have this girl by now if that stupid AFC hadn't gotten involved. Oh well, next in line.... although this one will prolly come back.
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
She also told me that "guys are @$$holes", like out of nowhere. I just backed the hell off before she started talkin about her problems.

That got me thinking tho... if that ever happens again with another girl... how do you reply to that??
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Sounds more to me like she's testing you. I'm guessing that when she said guys were ass****s you said something like
"No, we're not all that bad!! Look at me, I'm ****y and funny!! I'm a good guy!!!"

In which case, you failed. In my experience, when a woman makes a comment like that, the best response is

"You got it. In fact, we're all jerks (or whatever) by your standard. You should stop hanging out with all guys, including me."

Or...."You poor thing!! Maybe a cookie, or a nice red balloon would make you feel better?"

Or..."Now you're just being a baby. He was a sweet guy--he'll put up with your whining more than I will."

She's trying to see if you'll put up with that crap too. Show her that you can get up and leave any time.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
Ugh, if she's just gonna piss and moan to you, then it sounds like its time to Next her ass. Doesn't sound like a fun girl to be around.

NEXT!
 
Top