Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on something

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl i've had my eye on, she had a b/f but I was still flirting a lot to keep her IL up.
Recently, after I started hitting on her she broke up with him. (dont know if that was coincidence or not)
They were going to stay friends it seemed but this guy is pretty AFC, and now after the breakup apparantly he's been acting all stupid with her and just being an idiot. So now she is extremely pissed off at him and just overall pretty bitter about the whole situation. (I know this from her friends btw., haven't and wouldn't talk to her about it)

I've never been put in this situation so I'm not sure which way to go with this. I was being C&F with her and she was responding really well etc., now this fool is being a little b*tch about the breakup and has got her all angry, kinda hard to put my moves on this girl when she's got this fool bothering her and she's obviously angry about the situation.
So im lost now, should I just keep up what I was doing? Or back off for a while and let her cool off? Definately don't want to "support her" too much or she'll turn me into an emotional tampon before I know it.
Stupid AFC's.... i had this girl right where I wanted her now she's all moody

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i tried..... but failed, the girl is all bitter now and is going through some kind of "i hate all guys" stage (thanks to her femenist friends too!)

Sucks, I could have this girl by now if that stupid AFC hadn't gotten involved. Oh well, next in line.... although this one will prolly come back.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She also told me that "guys are @$$holes", like out of nowhere. I just backed the hell off before she started talkin about her problems.

That got me thinking tho... if that ever happens again with another girl... how do you reply to that??

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds more to me like she's testing you. I'm guessing that when she said guys were ass****s you said something like
"No, we're not all that bad!! Look at me, I'm ****y and funny!! I'm a good guy!!!"

In which case, you failed. In my experience, when a woman makes a comment like that, the best response is

"You got it. In fact, we're all jerks (or whatever) by your standard. You should stop hanging out with all guys, including me."

Or...."You poor thing!! Maybe a cookie, or a nice red balloon would make you feel better?"

Or..."Now you're just being a baby. He was a sweet guy--he'll put up with your whining more than I will."

She's trying to see if you'll put up with that crap too. Show her that you can get up and leave any time.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, if she's just gonna piss and moan to you, then it sounds like its time to Next her ass. Doesn't sound like a fun girl to be around.

NEXT!