Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on leaving messeges on VM and answering machines

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really bad at this for some reason....

I get all ready to talk to someone, I know exactly what I'm going to say and...

pleas leave a messege after the beep

:cuss:

Then my mind goes blank and I end up stumbling all over myself sounding like a total fool.

I wish this was just a problem with chicks but I can't leave an intelligible messege on anyone's voice mail. I think its a matter of being prepared but I don't like sounding rehersed...I should probably take some notes first...

What do you guys think???

:rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey it's Francisco, Thursday night I'm going to [fill in the blank], wanna tag along? Let me know before Tuesday night, later." Click...

Simple, straight forward, specific and time framed. That's all you need to do. :up:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Francisco d'Anconia said:
"Hey it's Francisco, Thursday night I'm going to [fill in the blank], wanna tag along? Let me know before Tuesday night, later." Click...

Simple, straight forward, specific and time framed. That's all you need to do. :up:
It's a good point to put a time frame within the message.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
I rarely if ever leave messages. Keep the ball in your court.

how are you keeping the ball on your court when everybody these days has caller id?

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm not a fan of calling and hanging up without leaving a messege...perhaps I should be...

I just figure that if they don't answer that they are busy, not at home, don't have their phone on them....any number of reasons that people don't pick up....

but again....I don't just have this problem with chicks it's an everybody kind of thing... I get so focused on talking to a person that leaving a messege just isn't on my mind so I funk it up.