Need advice on how to proceed...

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl in december and dated for a few weeks, we never became exclusive however she came on strong, we moved fast, but she dropped me hard with some lame excuses. Real reason was another guy. I moved on with NC but a few weeks ago we started talking again slowly after she ended it with him. I was aloof at first and have been trying to remain mysterious, finally saw her last Friday and it went very well, slept over, had sex, she said lets leave the past in the past. Saw her again Monday but she was less intimate and seems to be somewhat distant by the amount she texts and her enthusiasm in them. I am sleeping with other girls but fall hard for her. I don't need to get burned a second time and need you guys to bring me back down to earth on this one. How should I proceed?

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step up your interaction with other girls. You're "other girl" dosage is severely lacking if you're getting this bad a case of oneitis. It's really the only reliable way to proceed when dealing with oneitis.

You guys aren't exclusive so there's no reason for you to catch this kind of feelings.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the oneitis comes from the fact that she is the type that will text all day. I don't respond to every text and don't always reply right away, sometimes waiting a few hours, but the constant contact definitely perpetuates my feelings.