Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on hot late 40's broad

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's been a while. Here's the storey, Iv'e met this hot, very confident, self sufficient woman online. She's single and has a geat job.

Tells me she'd like some fun in her life; fun being sex. I like what I saw and what I heard. We emailed a lot, I resisted a bit as I'm involved with my 45 year old that I spoke about months ago. Some may recall.

Anyway we met for lunch, talked, and all went well. Looks like sex is in our future. She seems to have pulled back a little. Now she keeps a busy schedule and that could be it. I called her Saturday past and she tells me she's good to go for sex.

I'm trying my all not to act AFC with this woman and to try to be a challenge, but it hard as hell. I want her so much I can taste her.

She's a female DJ; no joking.

How to proceed? Any advice for bedding this woman?

gunf1ghter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Falcon Eye
I called her Saturday past and she tells me she's good to go for sex.
Hmm, you may have stumbled on to something...it never occurred to me to just ask a girl out for coffee and some sex.

As for you, you've won. Who cares why or how, just get in there and do it.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is I haven't won.

I haven't bedded this broad yet. I'm telling you she's a female DJ. Not always available, cuts things short on the phone and IM.

Truth is, I'm tempted everyday to call her. The brain knows what to do but the heart doesn't want to cooperate. I guess I just need someone to kick me in the pants so I don't go AFC and screw this all up.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Falcon Eye
Hi guys, it's been a while. Here's the storey, Iv'e met this hot, very confident, self sufficient woman online. She's single and has a geat job.

Tells me she'd like some fun in her life; fun being sex. I like what I saw and what I heard. We emailed a lot, I resisted a bit as I'm involved with my 45 year old that I spoke about months ago. Some may recall.

I'm trying my all not to act AFC with this woman and to try to be a challenge, but it hard as hell. I want her so much I can taste her.

She's a female DJ; no joking.

How to proceed? Any advice for bedding this woman?
Come on. You know better (you have 90 posts and as such are a board veteran); there is no advice in the world for bedding any particular broad. Following DJ'ism will increase your chance of success, but there are no guarrantees in life.

Don't be so intimidated by her. She's a 45 year old chick for god's sake. She ain't no DJ neither; she's just mirroring what she finds attractive in men.

You need to turn up the charm a notch; or better yet, forget her. I don't think there are any 45 year old women that are worth too much effort.

Good luck.