Need advice on a younger girl pickup... LONG

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks Im 29 although I just turned 30 in June :( that seemed so much older... I figured if I told her, she would have bailed.....so I went with 29.

So you figure maybe holding off til next week and not trying for a weekend date just yet...I should do this.....maybe see if she calls instead...

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Bad idea to kiss close? Never my friend, never. You need to hit it asap more aften than not for them to respect you.

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I was close to 26...... later on I told her I was 29 because she kept asking me.....but she she didnt really react any different to when she asked if I was 26

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good points especially this one...she is ONLY a girl after all right there are plenty of them out there!

and #4...you have put her on a pedestal..who Cares how Hot she is..she works at BLOCKBUSTER for gods sake..that means she really doesnt have ANYTHING else going for her than her looks

Bad idea to kiss close? Never my friend, never. You need to hit it asap more aften than not for them to respect you.

hmm....now that I think of it I probably should have

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you banged her mom when you were 10, she could be your daughter.

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by electron
hmm....now that I think of it I probably should have
Not necessarily; she was apprehensive enough as it was, going for a kiss would probably have destroyed the progress you'd already made (unless she's easy, then you could have f-closed). You can wait for the next date to go for a kiss-close.

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that this girl does not give it up easy.....

Not necessarily; she was apprehensive enough as it was, going for a kiss would probably have destroyed the progress you'd already made (unless she's easy, then you could have f-closed). You can wait for the next date to go for a kiss-close.
This is exactly what I was feeling.....I didn't think it would fly given the details of the evening.....

Last edited:

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
So intially I thought that I would call her maybe Thurs/Fri and arrange a 2nd date (hopefully) (for Friday or Saturday night)

However, I am thinking now, as others have suggested that maybe I should wait her out a bit....and call next week? Or wait to see if she calls.

I think Im gonna call Lyndsey and Emily in the meantime and arrange dates with them....this sounds like a good plan for now...

Last edited:

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
If it is awkward to try and kiss close, is it possible that the tone of these dates is too casual?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all your posts in this thread and there are a dozen red flags on both yours and her sides. For instance, a girl who stayed with a jerk for years is one that will very likely either cheat on you or dump you for a jerk without thinking twice. And as for you, you're only making this worse by putting her on a pedestal, and telling her too damn much. Why did you lie about your age and then admit it? Now she knows you're insecure enough to lie about yourself to get a date with her.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Finally someone says something....

Man i am sorry but i am extremely dissapointed...

Congrats to Krassus for realizing this girl is a fvcking con-artist.

Man wake the fvck up...you are 30 and seem pretty succesful and this little 19 year old slut its playing you like if you were 16. Whats wrong with you? All you other guys outthere need to check your game? "i think she is a keeper" --I TOUGHT I WOULD NEVER HEAR THIS FROM A 30 year old man...Dude you need some fast growing up to do ....

First of...the whole thing about the phone number....thats bull****.......that girl gives her number to any guy that gets it out of her....She aint no fvcking Virgin.

How do i know this....easily..she mentioned her ex and how she was mistreated on the first night.....man no woman with serious intentions and integrity comes off with that crap...she probably fvcked her over ex or cheated on him. She is selling you a story to sell the idea that she is a nice girl..a nice girl doesn't need to sell an image...You should be better at phsycology ..YOU ARE 30.

Second she got in the car with you.......if she was worth keeping i guaranteed she has arranged to meet you at a nice place..but never gotten in the car....SHE IS SLUT...and she is playing you and half of this board except Krassus. And you are letting yourself be played..Next thing she is going to try to do is sell you her ***** and get you to do anything she wants by giving you your dayly or weekly quote of vagina...

What women gets in a car with a stranger who is alot older and is considers herself decent..comeon give me a BREAK she is a PRO. SHe is playing good girl and she is also materialitic....

WAKE THE FVCK UP MAN.....dont call for a while...dont put her in a pedestal......and realize your main objective should be to bang that young hard ass , but do not get atached or involved in any commitment because you will regret it ...I PROMISE..

Finally man some words of advice...dont ever set up a date with a girl you just met for a SATURDAY OR Friday and avoid sundays if you can. MAn you are a busy DJ , girls know Friday and Saturdays are the days in your life you look foward the most. You are just going to take her out on those days...for that by her Roses and tell her you love her...You are giving her to much attention..first day should be on a weekday....

Tiburon

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. If you get attached, and/or give her any kind of power over you, you're screwed. Get some ass, then get out when the time is right.

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, you're right I ain't gonna call......and I'm not gona let her play me or whatever $hit she might try to pull.....I just what to bang her a$$ get in and get out....no attachment!

I have a date Thurs with the other cutie I met..... ;)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man go and do not let the age matter. Tiburon and Krassus are correct as to the type of b1tch she is but the age thing has no play in that.

Do what you want but don't use age difference as an excuse.

DIetzcoi

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, how many red flags does it take?

what kind of car do you have?
Gold digger!

I lost your # that's why I didn't call again
Obvious bullsh*t.

I called and left you a message, I found your #, but I have to go babysit my nephew
Even MORE obvious bullsh*t

told me about her last BF of four years
Red Flag!

she asked me to tell her how I would describe her in a few words
"Me, me, me, me, me!!!"

So I really want to work this girl she looks like a keeper
Dude, take a cold shower - this girl is so far from being a keeper it's not funny. If you want to, and get the opportunity, have fun - bang her, but she is not suitable LTR material.