KiInCollege
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2002
- Messages
- 424
- Reaction score
- 3
I'm suprised you didn't kiss close her.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm suprised you didn't kiss close her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
and #4...you have put her on a pedestal..who Cares how Hot she is..she works at BLOCKBUSTER for gods sake..that means she really doesnt have ANYTHING else going for her than her looks
Bad idea to kiss close? Never my friend, never. You need to hit it asap more aften than not for them to respect you.
Not necessarily; she was apprehensive enough as it was, going for a kiss would probably have destroyed the progress you'd already made (unless she's easy, then you could have f-closed). You can wait for the next date to go for a kiss-close.Originally posted by electron
hmm....now that I think of it I probably should have
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This is exactly what I was feeling.....I didn't think it would fly given the details of the evening.....Not necessarily; she was apprehensive enough as it was, going for a kiss would probably have destroyed the progress you'd already made (unless she's easy, then you could have f-closed). You can wait for the next date to go for a kiss-close.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Gold digger!what kind of car do you have?
Obvious bullsh*t.I lost your # that's why I didn't call again
Even MORE obvious bullsh*tI called and left you a message, I found your #, but I have to go babysit my nephew
Red Flag!told me about her last BF of four years
"Me, me, me, me, me!!!"she asked me to tell her how I would describe her in a few words
Dude, take a cold shower - this girl is so far from being a keeper it's not funny. If you want to, and get the opportunity, have fun - bang her, but she is not suitable LTR material.So I really want to work this girl she looks like a keeper
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.