Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice :My girl attracted to best friend

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly... and he's been talking to her for almost 2 years already, so all this maintain frame, smile it off, and play it cool advice is pointless to me. This isn't a chick he pulled at the bar 2 weeks ago.... he can ignore it all if he wants, but he's just delaying the inevitable.
High interest doesn’t make comments like that. High interest is very careful with what they say or do around you, even in a drunken state. High interest is always on its best behavior even two years later. Learn how to surround yourself with women who will never test or disrespect you. I have a zero tolerance policy. Women with high interest walk on eggshells when they are with me. They know one wrong move and I will walk. They fear this. Find women with very high interest and maintain that interest so you aren’t posting threads on it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The advice to keep her that I am reading here seems to suggest "insecurity" and to just roll with it and be confident.

While in the process of gaming a girl I would agree with this to ensure interest stays high.

But for this situation is the intent really to game or "keep" the girl? Or is it to read the entirety of the situation and make the right long-term move?

The deal breaker here is NOT that she is attracted to him. But that she is SO attracted to him that she would c0ck-block him from her friends.

THAT should define your path forward.
You see, vagina is so rare and magical that it is important to roll with the bull sht.

I say fck it, dump, listen to too short loud, watch ams on youtube, and spin. Because women are women, there are no unicorns, best long term investment is diversity. Spin plates.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what it boils down to man!

She confessed to op, in a somewhat indirect way, that Ops freind is HER kinda guy.

Being drunk is not an excuse.. More often than not, drunk people speak the actual truth & find the courage to say what they are thinking.

Ops freind is the type of guy SHE fancies..

OP would you be perfectly ok with leaving your GF alone with your mate?

Do you think she would stay loyal to you, or would you come back home to find your freind, balls deep inside her tight little azz?

You do realise, what you have on your hands now is a LIABILITY.

Are you going to wife this chick up?
Are you comfortable with getting tied up financially with her?

Next time she opens her mouth and some BS comes out of her, are you in a position to raise the matter with her?
Or is she going to throw that chit back in your face like she did this time.

I am not saying you should dump this chick.. However I would strongly advise you to take caution proceeding forward.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spell? Beyong what you are ready to admit to now. If you that clueless, beyong your horizon.

The rest is bs.

Matter of fact this sort of insight is rare. So mods plz treat him on a level higher.
I assume your last two posts to me were some sort of jab but it falls pretty flat because you can't even explain yourself. You certainly can't speak or write english very well. I'll assume you are esl and treat you accordingly.

Once again, this is a conversation between men. We all have different ideas and thoughts. Sharing them helps us all to hopefully gain more understanding about the female of the species and ourselves. Trading petty insults does nothing for anyone. If you can't handle someone challenging your viewpoint, then perhaps your viewpoint isn't as good as you think it is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like men who are easily broken by women are congregating in this thread and using it as a springboard to pat each other on the backs with their own failures.

Remember gents, how you think will affect how you do things which in return gives you the result that you see within ur life in the past, currently and will be so in the future if you stubbornly stick to it.

Fanaticism is something that makes a man only see black and white whilst life is also made up of grey areas - and it's too vast to be ignored.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with experience or who have been the "hot friend" know this
This. I've had cousins who's women told them I looked good... and I could of easily had sex with any of them if I chose to be that kind of guy. A woman saying some random guy is attractive is one thing, but a close friend of yours is a huge red flag

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like men who are easily broken by women are congregating in this thread and using it as a springboard to pat each other on the backs with their own failures.

Remember gents, how you think will affect how you do things which in return gives you the result that you see within ur life in the past, currently and will be so in the future if you stubbornly stick to it.

Fanaticism is something that makes a man only see black and white whilst life is also made up of grey areas - and it's too vast to be ignored.
Lol, seems like people who fancy themselves a guru and full of sage wisdom are congregating here to throw barbs to prove how wise they are. Remember gentlemen, these threads are to exchange thoughts and ideas. Perhaps those that have not recognized this need to take a look in the mirror and really consider what their goals for their posts are.

If you continue to act immaturely in the past, present and future, you will continue to be immature. It is that type of childish clinging to a certain behavior set that limits your ability to truly share any information anyone would find worthwhile.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And now that you are acting insecure about it, you are almost guaranteeing that it will happen.
Exactly.

He should have turned the tables around at that instant but failed to do so.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the people here going "it's better for her to SECRETLY want to bang your friends" (all the people saying the problem is her admitting it) um... What???

The issue here is that her celebrity crush lives metaphorically next door while you're at work. A girlfriend with sexual attraction to other men she could conceivably make a drunken pass at or run crying into the arms of after a fight? Disaster waiting to happen.

But not knowing about it would be worse

tread carefully OP

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High interest doesn’t make comments like that. High interest is very careful with what they say or do around you, even in a drunken state. High interest is always on its best behavior even two years later. Learn how to surround yourself with women who will never test or disrespect you. I have a zero tolerance policy. Women with high interest walk on eggshells when they are with me. They know one wrong move and I will walk. They fear this. Find women with very high interest and maintain that interest so you aren’t posting threads on it.
When our default position is loving and respecting ourselves and insisting upon the same from the women and friends we allow to communicate with us. We will attract the same in the world. Having a high worth that wasnt degraded by poor connections. Treat yourself great.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a liability.. Would op seriously leave his Girlfriend alone with his friend.. Very high probability she would suck him dry.