Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice kind of flaking

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at night and I think she looks amazing.

I wanted to see her again so hours later I called her to tell her that we should meet up, however I got no reply so I sent her a text message the same day saying that we should meet up as it was good meeting her.( to be honest I was not going to send it and thought she probably has a boyfriend etc.)

She replied an hour or so later and said that it was good to meet me and she would like to meet up the next day, early afternoon if I was available?. I slept on her message as I have to work at this time. (I was smiling whilst reading.)

The next morning, I sent a text messgae to say that I'm working so I can only make it after 5pm. She replied with Sorry, I got my course to go to then work, impossible to meet up at that time, sorry we can meet up another day!

I replied her with a two line text message meetup details for the next day but she has not replied my text message?

Should I call it a day and move on? Did I f*** s*** up some how?

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on...she might counter....you called texted to soon....you could try one last time but wait awhile. Ask her if she has any free time for week...she should give you a couple options.....if not move on

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on...she might counter....you called texted to soon....you could try one last time but wait awhile. Ask her if she has any free time for week...she should give you a couple options.....if not move on
thanks, but like how long, a week , 2 weeks (she may forget me by then?)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were OK until you immediately asked for the next day. That was desperate.

This whole 3 day wait thing is antiquated and outdated and doesn't serve any purpose these days other than allowing 20 other dudes she might like more to get at her.

However, once you establish contact, whenever that is, acting like you have no life and can meet up whenever she is free will really screw you over...that shows desperation.

Hate to say it OP but you might have to let this one sit for a little while...I'd wait at least 5 days before you initiate contact again...

I'd also recommend declining her first invite if she counters as you would have just made 3 days available to her which again shows you have no options.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were OK until you immediately asked for the next day. That was desperate.

This whole 3 day wait thing is antiquated and outdated and doesn't serve any purpose these days other than allowing 20 other dudes she might like more to get at her.

However, once you establish contact, whenever that is, acting like you have no life and can meet up whenever she is free will really screw you over...that shows desperation.

Hate to say it OP but you might have to let this one sit for a little while...I'd wait at least 5 days before you initiate contact again...

I'd also recommend declining her first invite if she counters as you would have just made 3 days available to her which again shows you have no options.
I knew it! I gone and f**** it all up !

I don't feel confident she will counter, 5 days, if it works then that is justification.She does look amazing so it should be worth the wait.

My daily life is really busy, I just went out of my way to create time to meet or else we would never meet up.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it! I gone and f**** it all up !

I don't feel confident she will counter, 5 days, if it works then that is justification.She does look amazing so it should be worth the wait.

My daily life is really busy, I just went out of my way to create time to meet or else we would never meet up.
You will l get better. No need to beat yourself up. She is your sister treat her like a brat. Dont put her on a pedestal.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till next week and text her Monday or Tuesday to have a date in the weekend. Experience has taught me that most chicks plan things on these days . And also it's going to shadow your needyness for a bit after your mistake of texting her a while after you met her.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at night and I think she looks amazing.

I wanted to see her again so hours later I called her to tell her that we should meet up, however I got no reply so I sent her a text message the same day saying that we should meet up as it was good meeting her...
By doing the above you lowered your value to her. You showed you're very easy to attain and don't have a lot going on.

Should I call it a day and move on? Did I f*** s*** up some how?
Why do you care so much? You act as if you're waiting to hear back from some important job interview and rent is on the line or something.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yep, you f**ked up. At least it's obvious where.

You texted at her too much=you care too much=she thinks you might get clingy=she has been shown you have no options=I can't be with an undesirable male=I'll flake because I don't feel safe and I can do better.

That's the breakdown.

Also, this 3 day thing really works if she has strong feelings for you, but she's wide open for about 40 other guys shooting at her. If one of them is better, you lose, and worse off it's out of your control.

I'd rather shoot for an insta-date or a little while later date. If you get neither, text once, don't hold your breath. She'll get it, and respond back if she is interested.

Alas, getting a date or anything with a girl depends on both her interest level and availability. There's only so much control you have here.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say you messed it up completely... You cant fall in love with the first girl who shows interest. Also, why is she so bold to ask you? Is she desperate or have a hidden agenda?

Now, that I see some time has passed and she hasnt repied... Theres your answer! She was never really that serious or INTERESTED. It had to be on "her" terms. Your a Don Juan now, you dodged a bullet! Choose the women you desire!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 you showed TOO MUCH INTEREST TOO FAST. This was a mistake.
2 you asked her out for the very next day. This was another mistake.
Ask her how does her schedule look like, and once you know when she's free, ask her for a specific day which is 1,2 or 3 days from today, so she and you have time to arrange everything.

Anyway, you texted her and she hasn't replied so JUST WAIT. If she doesnt reply, you forget about her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion there's no such thing as "kind of" flaking. She is or she's not.

GUT INSTINCT is significant because my whenever I get that feeling that she's gonna flake, 90% of time she flakes.

Listen to your gut...
You have a gut for it because you probably know how she is by now. It's not worth it dating folks who are unreliable and don't respect your time.