Need advice how to proceed after first date.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this cute girl we texted and chatted a few times an I invited her out last Saturday she agreed.

We had a good time I initiated kino and as we were walking had my hand on the small of her back. When we sat down next to each other she grabbed and touched my arm and what not.

I didn't kiss close, after the date around 30 minutes later she texted me "Thanks for taking me! I had an awesome time" I responded same here we should do it again sometime she replied "Definitely!"

Come this week I wanted to take her out and she said "next week prob looks better" I didnt respond...but how should I proceed give her another shot next week and ask her out or?

Thanks for your help

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a few days, call her, ask her out. She seems interested if she was touching you back. If she says something vague like "well next week works better" say "Hmm I kind of have some stuff to do that week for (work/school/family/etc) but I'll call you". Then wait a few more days and call her again and set up definitive plans.

Also - kiss close!!!!

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
Wait a few days, call her, ask her out. She seems interested if she was touching you back. If she says something vague like "well next week works better" say "Hmm I kind of have some stuff to do that week for (work/school/family/etc) but I'll call you". Then wait a few more days and call her again and set up definitive plans.

Also - kiss close!!!!
Appreciate it, will talk to her on Wednesday.