Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice for what to wear?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in the jeans t shirt rut for awhile it is probably hurting. Need some fashion advice.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start with jeans and real shirts ... then you'll graduate to something nicer
;)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in good shape and go to a classy men's store for advices and fine fitting clothes. Start with European fit for both shirts and pants - seems to be the only fit for men who are athletic and V-shaped. The rest are ill-fitting cuts for fatties or skeletal hipster homos.

If you're in bad shape, you'll look bad regardless of what you wear.

kinowear is a red pill website / business with plenty of good advices plus a consulting service for men's fashion.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest transition at this time of year is to khakis and polo shirts. When it's over 90 degrees, cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirts. Upgrade the sneakers to boat shoes. Upgrade the flip flops to sandals with interesting leather work, and get a belt that matches or almost matches the sandals. Accessorize with subtlety: get an analog watch but avoid like the plague those bling-bling divers' watches that mark you as a loud, obnoxious wannabe.

Jitterbug said:
Get in good shape and go to a classy men's store for advices and fine fitting clothes. Start with European fit for both shirts and pants - seems to be the only fit for men who are athletic and V-shaped. The rest are ill-fitting cuts for fatties or skeletal hipster homos.

If you're in bad shape, you'll look bad regardless of what you wear.
Mesomorphs' strong prejudice for themselves is laughable. Slavery selects for mesomorphs, primitive tribalism and traditional subsistence farm society select for endomorphs, and modern capitalism selects for ectomorphs. Wherever in the world we see a preponderance of mesomorphs, there are now, or were until very recently, backward, anti-intellectual slave societies. That's retrograde -- considering that the main feature that distinguishes humans is their intellect.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a couple of good sportcoats. I have a brown, a grey, and a charcoal/patterned.

DSW for shoes. I like Oxfords or loafers.

You can get good but cheap button down long and short sleeve shirts at places like Burlington Coat Factory, Macy's, or even Target.

I found some great shorts last year at a Gap outlet store near me.

You can also find decent designer watches on Amazon.com or O.co for $50-100.

Boxers, undershirts. Again, Target.

Of my clothing budget I usually sink the most $ in good shoes, sportcoats, and a couple of nice winter coats.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
The easiest transition at this time of year is to khakis and polo shirts. When it's over 90 degrees, cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirts. Upgrade the sneakers to boat shoes. Upgrade the flip flops to sandals with interesting leather work, and get a belt that matches or almost matches the sandals. Accessorize with subtlety: get an analog watch but avoid like the plague those bling-bling divers' watches that mark you as a loud, obnoxious wannabe.
My man...that is a great way to start! Really goes over the basics and allows someone to build on if they choose too.

OP: Don't forget Henleys (if you're in good shape), pearl clasp cowboy shirts (they are getting huge now), loafers and/or chukka/desert boots. All relatively simple purchases that aren't hard to incorporate into your wardrobe but that make a man look better.