Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice for dating 18 yo

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 31, sister set me up a date for next Saturday with her coworker that’s 18. All I know is she’s apparently a hard worker, mature and ambitious.

I’ve also done work for her family before (months before ever knowing of her) and met both her parents. Spent 20-30 min talking to them

Haven’t dated anyone younger than 24 since I was that age and things have changed a lot so just looking for advice how to make sure I don’t screw it up lol

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 31, sister set me up a date for next Saturday with her coworker that’s 18. All I know is she’s apparently a hard worker, mature and ambitious.

I’ve also done work for her family before (months before ever knowing of her) and met both her parents. Spent 20-30 min talking to them

Haven’t dated anyone younger than 24 since I was that age and things have changed a lot so just looking for advice how to make sure I don’t screw it up lol
First of all the focus should be on you according to yourself, just like her focus will be on her according to herself.

I have plenty of experience with dating 18 and 19 while being older and I can tell you that no 18 year old is mature from a 30-something year old perspective. Teen girls who say that they are more mature for their age is a red flag IMO

My advice is to have fun. Take her out bowling or something.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a teen GF for 6+ months until Covid. She’ll be clingy. You’ll need to lead and provide her with things to do. Luckey for me, mine was low maintence. macDonslds. Chipoltle. Fun for her was just driving around. Cheap motel sex. Playing console games. Music. Music. Music. Netflix. She’s still a kid, even if she’s legal, so expect that.

Inexperienced at sex. She’ll cvm really quick. You’ll get some shvt from both men & women. But also mad admiration from others.
it was great fun. Remember how crazy you were at that age, & give her a lot of slack. I’m older than you. And it was an experiance I will treasure for the rest of my life.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be nice. Recently, the only women that have hit on me these past 3 months are really old women. Like, 55+. One literally stopped in front of the side walk and just stared at me with a wrinkly old smile. Still envious of me @Genetic Error ?

As long as you follow all the PUA content that's out there, you'll be fine.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be nice. Recently, the only women that have hit on me these past 3 months are really old women. Like, 55+. One literally stopped in front of the side walk and just stared at me with a wrinkly old smile. Still envious of me @Genetic Error ?

As long as you follow all the PUA content that's out there, you'll be fine.
yep. need me some gilf pu5sy

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a teen GF for 6+ months until Covid. She’ll be clingy. You’ll need to lead and provide her with things to do. Luckey for me, mine was low maintence. macDonslds. Chipoltle. Fun for her was just driving around. Cheap motel sex. Playing console games. Music. Music. Music. Netflix. She’s still a kid, even if she’s legal, so expect that.

Inexperienced at sex. She’ll cvm really quick. You’ll get some shvt from both men & women. But also mad admiration from others.
it was great fun. Remember how crazy you were at that age, & give her a lot of slack. I’m older than you. And it was an experiance I will treasure for the rest of my life.
Wow that sounds fantastic, where do I meet 18/19 year olds

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your expectations low, in fact have no expectations. Focus on having fun, and being fun. As Hamurabimbi noted, be prepared to lead, know what you're going to do, and have backup activities in mind in case your plan A gets blown up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
First of all the focus should be on you according to yourself, just like her focus will be on her according to herself.

I have plenty of experience with dating 18 and 19 while being older and I can tell you that no 18 year old is mature from a 30-something year old perspective. Teen girls who say that they are more mature for their age is a red flag IMO

My advice is to have fun. Take her out bowling or something.
This sounds like a mess. I'd rather have a HOT 30 year old with no kids than an 18 year old.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For dinner, take her to Chuck-E-Cheeze. Then invite her over to your place to play with Lego's.

Kidding aside, when I was thirty two, I dated an eighteen year old (lasted a year and a half).
The last thing that you want to do is to act all hip and young (you've probably seen the horror of middle aged mothers dressing like their college kids). But you also don't want to do things that blatantly show a contrast in your age.

When they start referencing things (positively) that were part of your generation, she's trying to impress you by appearing more 'mature.' That's when you know that you got this.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, be leading in the interaction, don't try to impress her with fancy dinners at fancy restaurants, and don't spoil her by spending too much money on her either.

Instead, be simple, be good on bed, be fun, be relaxing, and most importantly, be leading a.k.a keeping your frame intact.

Like @Hamurabimbi said, girls this age should mostly be low-maintenance (because they should be). They want to have fun and don't want drama BS - so just act accordingly.

Keep doing those things, and you'll be fine. Young pvssies are the BEST pvssies!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Be outcome indifferent and just focus on having fun on the date. If she shows up for the second date you got this in the bag.