“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need advice...exclusive girlfriend of 6 months back on POF

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Tldr:
But i dont need to read it all
Back on pof= NEXT her.

No explanation nothing , she is very low quality it is not acceptable.
If you dont next she will eventualy next you.
Agreed. She should next him. He's a cuck.

Low testosterone.

What man allowed a gf on pof? Guaranteed she's getting a train ran on her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I would just ghost and chalk it up to a learning experience. This post proves that you need to work on yourself. When you have enough experience with women (good and bad) you will reach a point you won’t even think twice about dropping a woman . A girl pull this same move on me during my beta years, she was caught on Tinder. I chased and wanted to “talk” she became even more annoyed and completely ghosted me. I suggest you move on. This site will help you, stick around, it will get you through some of the pain you are about to experience.
I honestly get a huge raging hard on for charging up my #nextSet cannon.

He should read the Rational Male and book of Pook, DJ Bible and on monk mode before being obliterated by child support following his cucking.
 
Top