Need advice...exclusive girlfriend of 6 months back on POF

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she is actually BACK on POF? I've noticed I show up as online even when I'm not....And no I don't have the app on my phone.

If she is, message her through a fake profile. Then if she messages you back, just break up with her right there on POF, lol.

Epic Days

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has already many times told me how cheating is not OK with her and how she would never do that or be with a guy who does that.
Women don’t have moral codes. They insist that men have moral codes.
So what did you learn?

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has fantasies of branching out. But her cognitive dissonance keeps her from going all the way.

Kind of like a bi curious guy who has fantasies of going full on gay so he goes on craigslist and posts ads looking for guys and every guy wants to deep throat him and his response is "I thought we talked about this? I just want to be little spoon for the night. I'm not gay."

Cognitive dissonance keeps people at bay. Her body and emotions are telling her to branch out. But her socially contiontioned mind is guilt tripping her.

But she has come up with a game plan to be absolved of all responsibility. She's going to blame it on alcohol. All it takes is her agreeing to "hang out" with a "platonic" guy over drinks. Alcohol and the right setting is what will finally set her free from all the guilt and she will finally do what her body has been telling her to do. And after she has done the deed, she will backwards rationalize that she wasn't planning to have sex with another guy, it "just happened." Am I right ladies?

Backwards rationalization is the tool that every woman uses to hook up without feeling guilt. It's a way for women to over-ride their own anti-slvt defenses.

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, it appears the other shoe is about to drop. She has been acting somewhat distant the past 3 weeks...the way she has been texting has changed...almost no excitement or telling me how much she was looking forward to seeing me, although therr are pockets of this still...last week she told me she loved me and how she doesnt know what I do to her but its like I'm Kryptonite and she cant get enough...

Today I get a text from a friend who is on POF to let me know that he had some bad news for me and he shared a screen shot of her being online currently while he was on there. I kind of knew this was probably coming...women are so predictable. I guess she is in the "emotional detachment stage" where she tries to distance herself from me emotionally so she can just move on to someone else when she finds the right guy. Its a little weird because just yesterday we talked on the phone for about 45 minutes and she was telling me about how we got an upgraded condo for the trip we were planning in July...I dont understand why she would tell me this and act all excited about it if she is planning on moving on.

So she has been sick the past few days(legit, I was there on Tuesday when she was sick) and we had plans for me to spend the night there tonight and hang out Saturday...she tells me today she isnt feeling good still and asked if we can do tomorrow. I have a suspicion she is feeling just fine and probably is going on a date tonight with a guy since my friend saw her on there this morning.

What is my game plan here guys? I know what i have to do but i dont want to do it. I really care for her a lot.

I was thinking i could just straight up hit her with the facts of what I know after asking her questions I already know the answers to and see if i catch her in a lie. She has already many times told me how cheating is not OK with her and how she would never do that or be with a guy who does that.

I also was thinking I could just be like "Awesome! We have an open relationship now? Guess I can start scheduling dates for tonight once i leave here..." Or something to that effect.

I could let her know that I am disappointed in her and that this is not acceptable behavior for any woman I am dating to be engaging in and that unfortunately I cannot see her anymore and then walk out.

Any suggestions? What would be the path you took on this? I dont have definitive proof she has done anything yet but the writing is on the wall. I dont want to be the guy hanging on to get dumped eventually.
""Its a little weird because just yesterday we talked on the phone for about 45 minutes""

Old friends do this kind of thing. Avoid this in the future.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tldr:
But i dont need to read it all
Back on pof= NEXT her.

No explanation nothing , she is very low quality it is not acceptable.
If you dont next she will eventualy next you.
Agreed. She should next him. He's a cuck.

Low testosterone.

What man allowed a gf on pof? Guaranteed she's getting a train ran on her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just ghost and chalk it up to a learning experience. This post proves that you need to work on yourself. When you have enough experience with women (good and bad) you will reach a point you won’t even think twice about dropping a woman . A girl pull this same move on me during my beta years, she was caught on Tinder. I chased and wanted to “talk” she became even more annoyed and completely ghosted me. I suggest you move on. This site will help you, stick around, it will get you through some of the pain you are about to experience.
I honestly get a huge raging hard on for charging up my #nextSet cannon.

He should read the Rational Male and book of Pook, DJ Bible and on monk mode before being obliterated by child support following his cucking.