Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice...exclusive girlfriend of 6 months back on POF

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

So we met up yesterday, I didnt say anyrhing off the bat about it...she went to take a shower because she just worked out so while she was in the shower I went to her laptop and checked out her account...username and password were saved so i logged in.

I didn't find what i was expecting...basically she was messaging 3 guys who all seemes like long term "friend zone" orbiters. They asked her out once and she shot them down. The conversations were mostly platonic in nature. When they brought up something even remotely sexual she was lile "Really? I thought we talked about this already...never going to happen."

In addition she responded to a few people who messaged her and told them she was not looking for anything, and that she had an amazing boyfriend who she loved a lot.

It was a little shocking to me to be honest. I thought I'd catch her doing stuff behind my back but that apparently isnt the case.

I'm not sure exactly how to proceed here. She has been going through a lot of stuff lately and we talked about things and she apologized because she said she knows she hasn't been acting the same with anyone and she is very happy with me and loves me...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

So we met up yesterday, I didnt say anyrhing off the bat about it...she went to take a shower because she just worked out so while she was in the shower I went to her laptop and checked out her account...username and password were saved so i logged in.

I didn't find what i was expecting...basically she was messaging 3 guys who all seemes like long term "friend zone" orbiters. They asked her out once and she shot them down. The conversations were mostly platonic in nature. When they brought up something even remotely sexual she was lile "Really? I thought we talked about this already...never going to happen."

In addition she responded to a few people who messaged her and told them she was not looking for anything, and that she had an amazing boyfriend who she loved a lot.

It was a little shocking to me to be honest. I thought I'd catch her doing stuff behind my back but that apparently isnt the case.

I'm not sure exactly how to proceed here. She has been going through a lot of stuff lately and we talked about things and she apologized because she said she knows she hasn't been acting the same with anyone and she is very happy with me and loves me...
She hasn’t found the one to branch swing to yet. Make no mistake About it, she is looking for a new mate.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE:

There is no such thing as male-female platonic relationship.

More so among strangers who communicates using OLD apps.

Stop being delusional.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You reek of desperation with each post. The longer you hold on the more its going to hurt in the end.Once you go snooping for dirt its your intuition reminding you to let go cause deep down you dont trust her. We all know once the trust is gone, its time to exit. You don't want to except the fact that you need to leave her.

Sadly you are displaying a feminine mindset who's afraid to lose whats already lost. You might not have found anything in that account. But I can assure you if you keep digging you will eventually find dirt.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP-

Bang her one last time. Finish on her face. As soon as it's over, tell her you don't want to ever see her again, to pack up her sh*t and GTFO.

Refuse to give her an explanation as to why. Just tell her you never want to see her again and go ghost for eternity.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's truly sickening is that in her warped mind she sees nothing wrong with what she's doing.

Funny enough, if OP breaks up with her and goes no contact, she'll mope around and act like he's the as$hole!

There's no playbook or right way to handle this type of woman, i.e. all women in this country in 2019.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day she’s still on a dating site that’s known for hookups while being in a relationship with you. That’s messed up.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is with women. Even when they are faced with the evidence in front of their eyes they will STILL deny everything happened. She will probs deny it’s her account on her laptop which he looked on lol. That’s how crazy they are.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is with women. Even when they are faced with the evidence in front of their eyes they will STILL deny everything happened. She will probs deny it’s her account on her laptop which he looked on lol. That’s how crazy they are.
And thats why you have to leave. The evidence is there. Why does she even have a POF account? As someone mentioned above, She hasnt found the RIGHT guy to hook up with. Here's what's probably happening.... Shes on POF because she gets some validation by guys messaging her and wanting to fvck her. She doesnt like them and keeps them "around" for the validation stroke however when THAT guy messages her and shows real interest, she will no doubt entertain the idea of hooking up with him or straight up hook up with him and she will give you one of the following lines...."I just need space", "I just want to be single for now", "I think we should take a break", "I just need to find myself", "I need some alone time", "Where is this going?", "I've just been stressed and tired lately", "Let's just slow down", "Im just confused"... Etc. the list goes on for a while but the point is, she will begin seperating from you while she gets fvcked by the new guy she met.

Dont stay in this. Think logically,.... If she's your girlfriend for real... Why does she even NEED to be on POF? A site that is basically about meeting new sexual/love interests. Think about it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day she’s still on a dating site that’s known for hookups while being in a relationship with you. That’s messed up.
Exactly.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's only 3 guys she's interacting with at the moment, continue on with the "relationship." She's in your shower or just worked out? good. Just keep fvcking her without condom and keep checking her POF account. If she starts tickling many guys' fantasies, then you should only wrap it up when you fvck and then consider getting rid of her. Sign of the times, all women are wh0res.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's only 3 guys she's interacting with at the moment, continue on with the "relationship." She's in your shower or just worked out? good. Just keep fvcking her without condom and keep checking her POF account. If she starts tickling many guys' fantasies, then you should only wrap it up when you fvck and then consider getting rid of her. Sign of the times, all women are wh0res.
Keep checking her POF account? Thats really good advice there bud!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't even up for discussion. If you confront her she's going to lie so there's no point in doing that. And the bottom line here is she's on a hooking up site, Not a friend finding site. I thought maybe you'd be jumping the gun with your friend being your only source but you've confirmed it yourself. She's literally on POF. Which means I have a shot at f*cking her. What are you not understanding here?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confront her on this. Don't do it for the bull**** answer she's going to give you, or to find out what you already know. Do it to exercise the muscle of confrontation, you obviously need to improve on this front.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Either drop her or level the playting field.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your chance to have fun on her was when she was online and you send a msg to her asking what she was doing right now, just for the kick to see what would she say, after that is eject, disapear

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she is actually BACK on POF? I've noticed I show up as online even when I'm not....And no I don't have the app on my phone.

If she is, message her through a fake profile. Then if she messages you back, just break up with her right there on POF, lol.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She has already many times told me how cheating is not OK with her and how she would never do that or be with a guy who does that.
Women don’t have moral codes. They insist that men have moral codes.
So what did you learn?