You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She hasn’t found the one to branch swing to yet. Make no mistake About it, she is looking for a new mate.UPDATE:
So we met up yesterday, I didnt say anyrhing off the bat about it...she went to take a shower because she just worked out so while she was in the shower I went to her laptop and checked out her account...username and password were saved so i logged in.
I didn't find what i was expecting...basically she was messaging 3 guys who all seemes like long term "friend zone" orbiters. They asked her out once and she shot them down. The conversations were mostly platonic in nature. When they brought up something even remotely sexual she was lile "Really? I thought we talked about this already...never going to happen."
In addition she responded to a few people who messaged her and told them she was not looking for anything, and that she had an amazing boyfriend who she loved a lot.
It was a little shocking to me to be honest. I thought I'd catch her doing stuff behind my back but that apparently isnt the case.
I'm not sure exactly how to proceed here. She has been going through a lot of stuff lately and we talked about things and she apologized because she said she knows she hasn't been acting the same with anyone and she is very happy with me and loves me...
There is no such thing as male-female platonic relationship.UPDATE:
So we met up yesterday, I didnt say anyrhing off the bat about it...she went to take a shower because she just worked out so while she was in the shower I went to her laptop and checked out her account...username and password were saved so i logged in.
I didn't find what i was expecting...basically she was messaging 3 guys who all seemes like long term "friend zone" orbiters. They asked her out once and she shot them down. The conversations were mostly platonic in nature. When they brought up something even remotely sexual she was lile "Really? I thought we talked about this already...never going to happen."
In addition she responded to a few people who messaged her and told them she was not looking for anything, and that she had an amazing boyfriend who she loved a lot.
It was a little shocking to me to be honest. I thought I'd catch her doing stuff behind my back but that apparently isnt the case.
I'm not sure exactly how to proceed here. She has been going through a lot of stuff lately and we talked about things and she apologized because she said she knows she hasn't been acting the same with anyone and she is very happy with me and loves me...
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
And thats why you have to leave. The evidence is there. Why does she even have a POF account? As someone mentioned above, She hasnt found the RIGHT guy to hook up with. Here's what's probably happening.... Shes on POF because she gets some validation by guys messaging her and wanting to fvck her. She doesnt like them and keeps them "around" for the validation stroke however when THAT guy messages her and shows real interest, she will no doubt entertain the idea of hooking up with him or straight up hook up with him and she will give you one of the following lines...."I just need space", "I just want to be single for now", "I think we should take a break", "I just need to find myself", "I need some alone time", "Where is this going?", "I've just been stressed and tired lately", "Let's just slow down", "Im just confused"... Etc. the list goes on for a while but the point is, she will begin seperating from you while she gets fvcked by the new guy she met.The problem is with women. Even when they are faced with the evidence in front of their eyes they will STILL deny everything happened. She will probs deny it’s her account on her laptop which he looked on lol. That’s how crazy they are.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Exactly.At the end of the day she’s still on a dating site that’s known for hookups while being in a relationship with you. That’s messed up.
Keep checking her POF account? Thats really good advice there bud!If it's only 3 guys she's interacting with at the moment, continue on with the "relationship." She's in your shower or just worked out? good. Just keep fvcking her without condom and keep checking her POF account. If she starts tickling many guys' fantasies, then you should only wrap it up when you fvck and then consider getting rid of her. Sign of the times, all women are wh0res.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Women don’t have moral codes. They insist that men have moral codes.She has already many times told me how cheating is not OK with her and how she would never do that or be with a guy who does that.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.