Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice...exclusive girlfriend of 6 months back on POF

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, it appears the other shoe is about to drop. She has been acting somewhat distant the past 3 weeks...the way she has been texting has changed...almost no excitement or telling me how much she was looking forward to seeing me, although therr are pockets of this still...last week she told me she loved me and how she doesnt know what I do to her but its like I'm Kryptonite and she cant get enough...

Today I get a text from a friend who is on POF to let me know that he had some bad news for me and he shared a screen shot of her being online currently while he was on there. I kind of knew this was probably coming...women are so predictable. I guess she is in the "emotional detachment stage" where she tries to distance herself from me emotionally so she can just move on to someone else when she finds the right guy. Its a little weird because just yesterday we talked on the phone for about 45 minutes and she was telling me about how we got an upgraded condo for the trip we were planning in July...I dont understand why she would tell me this and act all excited about it if she is planning on moving on.

So she has been sick the past few days(legit, I was there on Tuesday when she was sick) and we had plans for me to spend the night there tonight and hang out Saturday...she tells me today she isnt feeling good still and asked if we can do tomorrow. I have a suspicion she is feeling just fine and probably is going on a date tonight with a guy since my friend saw her on there this morning.

What is my game plan here guys? I know what i have to do but i dont want to do it. I really care for her a lot.

I was thinking i could just straight up hit her with the facts of what I know after asking her questions I already know the answers to and see if i catch her in a lie. She has already many times told me how cheating is not OK with her and how she would never do that or be with a guy who does that.

I also was thinking I could just be like "Awesome! We have an open relationship now? Guess I can start scheduling dates for tonight once i leave here..." Or something to that effect.

I could let her know that I am disappointed in her and that this is not acceptable behavior for any woman I am dating to be engaging in and that unfortunately I cannot see her anymore and then walk out.

Any suggestions? What would be the path you took on this? I dont have definitive proof she has done anything yet but the writing is on the wall. I dont want to be the guy hanging on to get dumped eventually.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is not what you want to hear..

But it is OVER

She is on a dating site looking for DIK replacement Bruv.. She at the same time is keeping you sweet and stringing you along.

The moment she finds the replacement, you are fukin history.

Understand what I am saying... WOMAN ARE FUKIN RUTHLESS

She will crush your heart, and not give a single shyte!

This is what you MUST do... You have to completely ghost her..

From this moment on... Absolutely do not respond back to anything she sends you in form of communication.

She is on POF... It is OVER

You must ghost her, because that is exactly what she deserves.

Trust us experienced guys.. She will dump your ass without remorse the moment she finds someone Else!

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont confron her bro, nothing to gain here. She has moved on, is looking to cheat or already cheating. She's giving you breadcrumbs right now in case the new guy who is doing her doggy style tonight does not work out.

Simply disappear. And move on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would probably confront her with it, for entertainment if nothing else.

Text her
" I understand you are back on POF"

and then just sit and wait and say nothing more -see what she comes up with.

Then, no matter her response, you say "well, that doesn't work for me. Consider yourself single"
I like that way too tbh

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would probably confront her with it, for entertainment if nothing else.

" I understand you are back on POF"

and then just sit and wait and say nothing more -see what she comes up with.

Then, no matter her response, you say "well, that doesn't work for me. Consider yourself single"

No... nothing more will fuk with her mind, than you completely falling off the face of the earth..

She knows she is on pof... YOU know she is on pof... pointing it out doesn't mean shyte!

What will fuk her up the most is not knowing why the fuk you disappeared..

Did he meet another chick? Did he lose interest?

Simply vanish... she will text you, and you simply ignore her forever!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is on pof... she doesn't give a single fuk about OP at this point.

Op telling her "that doesn't work for me" what difference is that going to make?

Is she going to feel incredibly guilty and come running back to op? HELL NO

OP doesn't need to point out shyte to her... he simply needs to VANISH, so her hamster spins out of control wondering where the fuk he has disappeared to.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
She is on pof... she doesn't give a single fuk about OP at this point.

Op telling her "that doesn't work for me" what difference is that going to make?

Is she going to feel incredibly guilty and come running back to op? HELL NO

OP doesn't need to point out shyte to her... he simply needs to VANISH, so her hamster spins out of control wondering where the fuk he has disappeared to.
^^^This^^^

O.Ps answer to his own thread was in the title "back on POF". Key words: BACK & POF.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, it appears the other shoe is about to drop. She has been acting somewhat distant the past 3 weeks...the way she has been texting has changed...almost no excitement or telling me how much she was looking forward to seeing me, although therr are pockets of this still...last week she told me she loved me and how she doesnt know what I do to her but its like I'm Kryptonite and she cant get enough...

Today I get a text from a friend who is on POF to let me know that he had some bad news for me and he shared a screen shot of her being online currently while he was on there. I kind of knew this was probably coming...women are so predictable. I guess she is in the "emotional detachment stage" where she tries to distance herself from me emotionally so she can just move on to someone else when she finds the right guy. Its a little weird because just yesterday we talked on the phone for about 45 minutes and she was telling me about how we got an upgraded condo for the trip we were planning in July...I dont understand why she would tell me this and act all excited about it if she is planning on moving on.

So she has been sick the past few days(legit, I was there on Tuesday when she was sick) and we had plans for me to spend the night there tonight and hang out Saturday...she tells me today she isnt feeling good still and asked if we can do tomorrow. I have a suspicion she is feeling just fine and probably is going on a date tonight with a guy since my friend saw her on there this morning.

What is my game plan here guys? I know what i have to do but i dont want to do it. I really care for her a lot.

I was thinking i could just straight up hit her with the facts of what I know after asking her questions I already know the answers to and see if i catch her in a lie. She has already many times told me how cheating is not OK with her and how she would never do that or be with a guy who does that.

I also was thinking I could just be like "Awesome! We have an open relationship now? Guess I can start scheduling dates for tonight once i leave here..." Or something to that effect.

I could let her know that I am disappointed in her and that this is not acceptable behavior for any woman I am dating to be engaging in and that unfortunately I cannot see her anymore and then walk out.

Any suggestions? What would be the path you took on this? I dont have definitive proof she has done anything yet but the writing is on the wall. I dont want to be the guy hanging on to get dumped eventually.
NEXT her. No need for you to waste time.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude. Your gf is on a dating site and you're asking us what you should do? SMH. I do understand the confusion from your part because she's being totally different with you but that's only because she wants to keep you around UNTIL she finds new ****. Trust us dude, she's looking for an out. Only reason she's still with you is because she hasn't found that next monkey branch. And be advised that could happen at any moment now, whether or not you're discussing trips in July.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Back the truck up on this one..... Its Over.

What she's doing is what a ton of Women have done and many guys on here will agree,... Shes on POF looking for a guy to fvck around with and potentially/eventually leave you for that guy she meets. Your advantage here is that you are already in the "know" as many guys don't know anything until she leaves out of the blue. You said it yourself here.... "What is my game plan here guys? I know what i have to do but i dont want to do it", Your inner intuition is telling you something is off and it's usually right.

Straight up man, this ones over and I would say just have her as a fvck friend but from what you described above, you're too emotionally invested to do that so you'll have to let her go. I'm telling you right now, if you try and stick it out because shes telling you that she still loves you and cares about you, You are setting yourself up for even more heartache because when she does leave, you wont be able to process it in your mind by continuously thinking "but... she said she loved me! and that she would never do something like this!".

It's what a Woman says AND what her actions say to match her words. As fvcked up as it sounds, a Women could tell you one day that she loves you more than anything in the world and the very next day telling you its over only to find out shes fvcking another guy.

Just get out of this now.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score

Sometimes pal you have to look a women in the eyes and think to yourself I really like you but I am going to screw you over before you screw me over. No matter what they say no matter how nice they are to you. They are a manipulative species. You will never ever know what they mean and certainly never know why they do this or that. This is the reality of relationships. You can’t trust a women 100% it is silly. I know it’s hard but you have to treat her like she’s nothing to you or let her know plenty of women desire you and make sure she knows it. Obviously it helps if you got something extremely top tier going for you eg Looks or money etc. Girls will always lie when it comes to men. They get to much attention for them to be focused on just one man in reality it’s hard for them to ignore it all I would say. They always have a backup ready to message if something goes wrong within minutes. Sorry pal but act less interested from here on in so she questions you or just ghost her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confront her on it, you are being cucked.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"She gone, man... she GOOOOOONE."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see,

She was nothing before you.

You thought her everything.

She was so into you.

She'd spread her legs on demand.

Yada yada yada....

But how could she do this to me?

Well bud, what you thought is not what she thinks, so that makes what you thought a mere series of delusions.

Pathetic huh?

Now gather up ur balls and dump her — regain ur dignity.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

#1. It's not a lie if she believes it! Your facts are meaningless. Why, I'll bet she was just confused because you've been acting distant lately.

#2. Only do this if you're truly okay with the idea.

#3. Yeah, that'll show her.

Behind Door #4...Freedom! Freedom from lousy women. Congratulations, she saved you a lot of hassle.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1. It's not a lie if she believes it! Your facts are meaningless. Why, I'll bet she was just confused because you've been acting distant lately.

#2. Only do this if you're truly okay with the idea.

#3. Yeah, that'll show her.

Behind Door #4...Freedom! Freedom from lousy women. Congratulations, she saved you a lot of hassle.
Lmao the confusion card best excuse ever for women

Freedom!!!!!!
Only way to handle this

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just ghost and chalk it up to a learning experience. This post proves that you need to work on yourself. When you have enough experience with women (good and bad) you will reach a point you won’t even think twice about dropping a woman. A girl pull this same move on me during my beta years, she was caught on Tinder. I chased and wanted to “talk” she became even more annoyed and completely ghosted me. I suggest you move on. This site will help you, stick around, it will get you through some of the pain you are about to experience.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit hard to be exclusive with a ho. Start here with Anti dumps material because it's epic on your weak Point screening and then you can soften a bit later on.

Note that will actually lead to less pvssy in the short term but if you hang around here a bit you'll find out that pvssy shouldn't rule your life.

Last edited: