need advice and insight

brains_on_legs

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been 'seeing' this girl for the past few months and I'm not sure if she's into me. We've had long conversations over dinner, lasting 4 - 5 hours and I'm still puzzled by her behaviour.

I got to know her because we went to college together for a year. During college she had a bf but since then it seems she's split up with him. A few months ago, I need help with preparing for a presentation and she offered to help; as we couldn't find a place to do it she invited me to her flat. I went there... didn't lead to anything.. we just had a long chat over dinner.

Recently, we met for dinner again. The conversations seemed to dominate topics like marriage, love, sex etc etc. But sometimes I get the feeling she just likes me as a friend. What are the telltale signs of a girl who's a close friend turning into a lover?

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best sign is usually sex. But another good sign is if she let you touch her breasts.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Man these "threads" just keep coming don't they?

Why don't we just erase the damn DJ Bible, since no one wants to read it?

Why not just erase Pook's posts since no one reads them?

ooooooooooo I can't take it no more.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea bro, new people suck!

brains_on_legs

Reaction score
^ she does often come close so that her breasts rub against my body.. and i get the feeling that its not just an accidental brush..

but anyway... i've not been very good at calling her or inviting her out. I haven't called her regularly. I invited her to dinner once by email, the other time by calling her... but it seems that at the beginning one must flood the girl with one's presence? right?

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Brains says,

"But it seems that at the beginning one must flood the girl with one's presence? right?"

WRONG...WRONG...WRONG

Dude, just read the Bible. Why do you think we have this forum? Why do we have the Bible, why a Pook, why a Gunwitch? It's so we don't have to asssummeee things. We can learn what's going on and KNOW what to do.

But you won't know if you don't read. So go.

ooooooo

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
brains_on_legs said:
^ she does often come close so that her breasts rub against my body.. and i get the feeling that its not just an accidental brush..
When you brush it, was the nipples hard? If it is, that's a sure sign.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Poll the problem is that the guys are not reading the information put up here. They log in and make a thread. They don't read anything first. That's the problem.

Hell, it's like if I'm 16 and haven't went to driving school yet. I'll have ALL TYPES of questions when I first get behind the wheel.

WTF do you think they made Driving school for?

WTF do you think they made the DJ Bible for? It's to eliminate all these unness QUESTIONS!!

And Btw, why don't you read the forum. WTF is this advice?

"When you brush it, was the nipples hard? If it is, that's a sure sign."

Fvcking AFC!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
"i didn't know about the Bible! I've just downloaded it and will be reading it now."

If you would have done that BEFORE, you wouldn't be having women problems. Read the Gunwitch Method, do a search and read teh entire thing. Read the entire Book of Pook.

Good sexing.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you seriously understand?
IF you can't try to get more intimate with her.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Brains

From my take, this girl is really «into you» as the popular saying goes. I think that she is also doing things perfectly to approach you.

She is in a confident purposefull manner making all the right moves to get a chance to spend time with you without coming too strong. This way, you both of you are having a chance to measure the other one. By casually strinking up a conversation about relationships, ..., she is evaluating your values, character and where you stand. This girl is great and you should not miss the opportunity that she is offering you! Is she good looking?

Look, by making opportunities to spend time with you without making overt advances, she is also giving YOU the opportunity to make the move. This girl wants you to make the move. DON'T waste this window of opportunity or else she will conclude that you lack self confidence and will be turned off. Also, by not making a move on her, you will be telling her that she is not attractive to you. This is a killer!

If you don't make a move, she will conclude that you are only interested in «friending» her.

Come on, now is the time to let your brains control your testosteronne and do the right things to satisfy them.
If you don't do anything and this woman is good looking, please do give me this girl's coordinates.

Good luck but most of all, good moves to you.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, but the advices about the nipples gettind hard if you brush them or whatever, are advice fit for 15 year old kids. This woman is no kid, don't go for this type of behavior, she is sure to next you in the blink of an eye!

What age are you yourself, and her?

brains_on_legs

Reaction score
she's 27, i'm 23... but she looks very young and is extremely hot (i often see men drooling at her).

i agree that i must make the move... i can't expect her to do it.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on! You're a man! Show it to yourself but most of all, show it to her. She's craving for you to make a move. Do it!

Don't disapoint her and yourself by standing by. Any other way, if you don't intend on acting on this advice and her craving, you could send me a private eMail with her telephone number.

I suggest that you go about it this way. Call her and prepare a convenient get together. Either an outing, (skating or whatever), a private dinner, not in a restaurant (nothing can be done there), get gently close to her inside her «buble», put your hand gently behind her lower back (not on her ass! idiot!), just say softly «Enough of this!», pull her to you and give her a good kiss on the lips (again, not on her cheek, idiot!).

If she is interested as all the signals that she is giving point to, she will yield to you when you pull her to you and when you kiss her.

This should do it and you will probably sweep her off her feet.

Good luck and have a good life you man.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
libre said:
Hi Brains

From my take, this girl is really «into you» as the popular saying goes. I think that she is also doing things perfectly to approach you.

She is in a confident purposefull manner making all the right moves to get a chance to spend time with you without coming too strong. This way, you both of you are having a chance to measure the other one. By casually strinking up a conversation about relationships, ..., she is evaluating your values, character and where you stand. This girl is great and you should not miss the opportunity that she is offering you! Is she good looking?

Look, by making opportunities to spend time with you without making overt advances, she is also giving YOU the opportunity to make the move. This girl wants you to make the move. DON'T waste this window of opportunity or else she will conclude that you lack self confidence and will be turned off. Also, by not making a move on her, you will be telling her that she is not attractive to you. This is a killer!

If you don't make a move, she will conclude that you are only interested in «friending» her.

Come on, now is the time to let your brains control your testosteronne and do the right things to satisfy them.
If you don't do anything and this woman is good looking, please do give me this girl's coordinates.

Good luck but most of all, good moves to you.
Dude, I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. This girl is showing signs that she only likes this guy as one of her little girlfriends.

You wanna know if she likes you bro? Make a move to be physical with her the next time you are together. Stroke her hair, take her hand, kiss her, whatever floats your boat. If she pulls back or LJBFs you, you will know.

EDIT: Read your second post Libre and much better. I agree with that except make sure the date is high energy, don't do dinner, movie, or anything closed off.

Ice skating is great idea, indoor rock climbing is good, pool, bowling, etc. anything where your heart rate is escalated. When you guys are on a high either she just got a strike, or maybe she falls down ice skating and you two are laughing your ass off, grab her by the back of the neck (where her hair comes down) and pull her into you. Don't kiss her, just grab her neck and then move your head to where her neck line meets her shoulders and smell her. Act like she smells amazing. Linger on the scent for a second as if you are eating it up and then go back to whatever you were doing as if nothing happened. Skate off or run to the bathroom or to get a drink. She'll be confused and will probably say "THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!" Chicks eat this sh1t up.

Keep teasing her like this and she'll be beggin for more. Make her WAIT the kiss out.

brains_on_legs

Reaction score
I've planned a climbing trip with her and we'll probably be staying in a hotel together. So there's good opportunity for getting physical there.

I'm quite inexperienced in such things. Despite being 23 I've never had a proper gf. I've been a nerd for the last seven years and now I'm reaping the consequences of failing to develop the agreeableness, social skills and confidence that are key ingredients of success with girls. I wish I could turn the clock back to when I was 16. I feel I haven't lived at all for these last seven years.