"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need Action date that costs little or no money

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Hey Guys

Ive had coffee with this chick and i want to get together with her and she is ok with that.

I said for her to come shopping with me and I told her that I didnt have any credit on my phone so I asked her to call me on late wed thurs.

although I realise I dont have any money cos i need my money to re register my car. sucks

So i guess I need a action date which costs nothing.
She both work in the same suburb and we dont work for the same company which is cool but she lives about 1 and a half away from work and i live about half an hour away from work.

What do u's suggest for date?
Ben
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
hiking would be cool. bring along a piknik-lunch and you got yourself a sweet action-date.
 

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Meet up at some shopping center or in a street with many shops, go for a big walk and pretend you need to check out some clothes for yourself. After that head out somewhere else (you need a car) like a beach or a park etc.
The idea is to venue change as much as possible while having fun. Throughoiut the whole enteraction do routines, stories and up the kino.

The last place is your isolation.
 

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
EL PASO, TEXAS
Go Bowling they have alcohol there see if she wants to have a drink and a game of bowling. I took a date there last week and we had a blast I was teaching her all my moves and showing her how to throw the ball. After a couple of games we were making out more than playing.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Set up action dates that are near your place.

Meet and go somewhere really local. A picnic at a playground for instant. If you live near the beach, maybe a little bit of volleyball or whatever.

The key here is that everytime you're done with the mini-date, go back to your place, change, whatever, ESCALATE THE KINO, and then go onto your next action date.

Even though it's ONE BIG DATE, each mini-date, in essence, acts like a whole new date in the unconscious mind of your girl. It distorts time so that the more you do things, the more it seems like she's known you. And each time you go back to your place for a breather, you escalate and escalate until you get the Full Monty.
 
Top