Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need a sex tip plz help

ratm

Reaction score
OK i'm 19. Ive fvcked about , i dunno.. 7 times. anyhow, i have one problem that seems to shatter my confiedence when it happens

i can't find the fvcking hole! geezus.

i usually end up poking her a few times while she lays there, thinking too much... now its pretty embaressing im sure some of youve had the same problem

it's easy doggy or when her legs are straight up in the air but missionary seems to be a puzzle i can't put togehter, heh

is there anything i can keep in mind my next encounter to make things go a little smoother?

thx,
peace

ratm

Reaction score
Ok well 8 ppl have viewed this but no replies. I guess noone knows how to find it easily, haha

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, feel around to make sure there's not d*ck there. If there's is, you ain't gonna find the hole. :D

Easy way: Stick a finger in the hole. Put your d*ck where your finger is.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ratm
Ok well 8 ppl have viewed this but no replies. I guess noone knows how to find it easily, haha
That plus this is the wrong forum.

Moved to Anything Else.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by juanstepatatime
Easy way: Stick a finger in the hole. Put your d*ck where your finger is.
Solid advice. Either that, or I'll have her put it in from time to time... mainly due to them generally being too tight for me to be sure I'm getting it just right, especially in the dark (I go for tiny girls...)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ratm
8 ppl? You're out of your god damn mind, if 4 people view it and don't reply I think you need to take a bottle of pain killers.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you just leave the lights on?

or while you are kissing and fondiling , put her hand on your peter and say something along the lines of ," mmmm whenever you are ready just slide right up on me right here" :)