"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need a release

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Basically I need a release. I don't fap.
I have a woman who is up for a shag, but it's a two hour drive.
I had my first ever look at an escort page last night. Very hot women, but to expensive. I couldn't find any sites where women were just up for fun.

I'm after some advice. What is options? Is there any apps "Just for fun" is that my best option? Or newspaper ads? (Those are a bit old school right)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Classified ad should help you find at least some takers. Classified doesn't just mean newspaper, though, many are on dedicated web sites. And the upside to these is that unlike Tinder and Bumble, your Classified ad's audience isn't littered with timewasters and Snapchat thots. Give it an honest try, and you should net some results!

Just be careful, though, some sites may not have enough listings for your particular area.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Basically I need a release. I don't fap.
I have a woman who is up for a shag, but it's a two hour drive.
I had my first ever look at an escort page last night. Very hot women, but to expensive. I couldn't find any sites where women were just up for fun.

I'm after some advice. What is options? Is there any apps "Just for fun" is that my best option? Or newspaper ads? (Those are a bit old school right)
I don't know where you live, but when it comes to escorts, do not pay anything under $300.00 unless you want to meet Lord Voldermort in person. Some escorts don't use their real pic.
 
Top