Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a new job!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18, physically able to work, and I'm mentally equipped to handle anything.

I go to community college mon-thursday, 10:30- 1:15, aside from taht I'm always available.

My goal is to save enough for a down payment on a $12,000 used car. Credit began two months ago. I want to save about $5000 as QUICKLY as humanly possible. I currently work retail in a local mall for $6.75, as it's my first job. Work about 50 hours in 2 weeks, so paycheck is about $330... NOT CUTTING IT. I have to pay gas, and cell phone bill, and I eat alot yet Im somehow looking great. It's not that I have horrible saving and spending habits, but I simply don't make enough to save aside from basic needs.

Any ideas? Recommend me something, it doesn't have to be permanent. No, I'm not cool for selling drugs.

t_champ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bar work buddy...

Your best bet is to get some bar work, even though I hear your wages are **** in America I know some friends of mine who have gone to the USA and made a 1000 dollars plus p/w as waiters/bartenders.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hands-on work
like bars/restraunts or a building site or something, thats where the fast summer job money is at here

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys would recommend restaurant work? Minimum wage plus maybe $40 tips per night.. that's definitely good...