Need a man's opinion.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? And I hate to say this because you sound like a really cool chick....but I just don't think he is that into you.

Good luck though.

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe how civilized this thread has been. There are some real woman-haters on this board and usually when there's a female visitors, the thread goes down in flames before the first page is even over.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you take the lead and drag him into the sack and show him the best time he's ever going to have in his life. Honestly show some initiative.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough one. You said you needed to initiate everything. He's awkward but seems to like it when you make a move while he cant himself. Depending on your and his age, which you havent disclosed yet, I think he's a virgin: he's scared and clueless.

So if you want to escalate, you need to do it yourself. Dont do it victorian style, be bold.
I lost my virginity with a very bold girl. She was touching me sexually after the second date and made no question about what her intentions were. If she wouldnt have been obvious nothing would have happened, I was such a chicken. I still have fond memories of her.

I hope you like virgins. Good luck.

SabylaBella

Don Juan
Reaction score
bornyesterday said:
Tough one. You said you needed to initiate everything. He's awkward but seems to like it when you make a move while he cant himself. Depending on your and his age, which you havent disclosed yet, I think he's a virgin: he's scared and clueless.

So if you want to escalate, you need to do it yourself. Dont do it victorian style, be bold.
I lost my virginity with a very bold girl. She was touching me sexually after the second date and made no question about what her intentions were. If she wouldnt have been obvious nothing would have happened, I was such a chicken. I still have fond memories of her.

I hope you like virgins. Good luck.
This made me laugh out loud!

I am 27 and he's 28. I think he's just a major wuss bag. Because of this I thought he wasn't interested in me but he keeps wanting to get together. Thanks for the advice, I'm going to be bold and see what happens...after all that's what men do. Right?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Just make sure you lube the strap-on up really good, and be gentle, for Christ's sakes!