"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Nedd some advice!! Please help!

PimpC 2k3

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok, recently i'v been dumped again and i'm just now realizing that its cuz i'm too nice. I neva been in a fight and dont plan on bein in one. I avoid conflict. When i talk to gurls, i just tell them nice stuff whic i thought u was suppused to do. What do u all think i should do to get more confidence and tuff'n up so gurls wont dump me becuz i'm too nice??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
From my personal opinion, there's nothing wrong with being nice, although you really don't want to appear to be a pushover. I'm nice, caring, and respectful to women, but remember, you have to respect yourself too. Don't let girls control your life. On the other hand, you don't want to appear like a jerk; Be classy, there's a BIG difference :)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Nothing wrong with being nice...just have a back bone:)
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
You have not dumped because you are too nice, btw not getting itno fights does not really make you nice. I can be nice and i do get into fights, but i can handle myself.

You do not need to toughen up to keep girls, you need to not be such a *****, do not be a ***** to get *****. The girls i know hate snivelling boys/ or overcloying ones as they say they almost guilt them into things and they dont liek that.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Dont take their shyt, kisses their ass or let them walk over you. One of my friends is like this and his girl cheated on him but he wanted to work things out...dont be like him or i will come find you and smack you.;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top