Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neck hair

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody know a good way to control neck hair? I shave it every once in a while, but it's a hassle and hard to shave back there. Only people of certain heritages (I'm Irish) generally have this problem so I'd be interested to know how you handle it?

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh i feel you bro. Im Indian.. (as in India) so i am a hairy bastard.. and its weird cause this issue has always bothered me as well.

Whenever i get a haircut the girl would always shave it.. but it grows back fairly quickly and since i have black hair, it looks terrible. I tried doing it myslelf once, and gave myself the worst razor burn of my life!

If anyone can give us some insight on this one, please do!!;)

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Finnish and also very hairy (except for my chest.. can't get no damn hair there!!! :D). As for neck hair, I have no problems shaving it! I put some shaving foam or gel back there, adjust two mirrors to get a good look and grab my gilette! I have never hurt myself while shaving my neck.. No problems with a machine either! Not really helpful, eh? :) But this is how I do it! The only actual advice I can offer is get two mirrors, if you don't have been doing that yet! Without two it's impossible to see what you're shaving!

Classic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my neck with an eletric razor (also has a trimming thingy for detailing) every 4 days. I grab a mirror in one hand to look at the reflection of my neck on the bathroom mirror, and I start shaving carefully. Even though I get razor burn, I just load on the moisturizing lotion, and deal with it. After a day, it's all good.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Classic
I shave my neck with an eletric razor (also has a trimming thingy for detailing) every 4 days. I grab a mirror in one hand to look at the reflection of my neck on the bathroom mirror, and I start shaving carefully. Even though I get razor burn, I just load on the moisturizing lotion, and deal with it. After a day, it's all good.
Yeah, i used an electric razor, and it gave me hella razor burn.. wow.. it hurt for about a week..

Felt like i had slid across the pavement on it :(

Classic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rashad

I usually go in a light, circular motion just a couple of times in each area. I also find that there's a sweet spot on the razor that doesn't cause as much burn. My trouble spots are on the side, which I can see in the mirror. So, when I get done, I take a look, and if I see any wild hairs anywhere, I shave them once with a regular razor. This is a lot better to do than just going over the area a million times to make sure you get it all. Sometimes, I get red marks, and that sucks.