Navigating Dating Multiple Women

gladiator4439

Reaction score
Recently (In the spring of 2021) I started dating, and sleeping with, two different women concurrently. After about a month of switching back and forth I started to feel myself leaning towards one woman over the other, we’ll call her KC. I felt more of a connection to KC and it was hurting my relationship and attraction for the other woman, we’ll call her BB. Why is this? I started to lean more towards KC because, to me, she was just a sweetheart of a girl, she aligned with me very well, and there was nothing about her that kind of grinded against me. The other woman, BB was a sweethearted individual as well, but not as much, and there were some things about BB that kind of grinded against me. BB didn’t necessarily do things that stood out specifically as red flags or bad behavior, but I just wasn’t as into her for some reason. At the same time that I started to feel this listing effect away from BB, I was receiving a tremendous amount of social pressure to not be going out with, and sleeping with, two women at once. This is to be expected.

Even when both women know and understand the parameters of your dating approach, society is still supposed to vilify you as a heartbreaker. In the gynocentric and feminine correct society that we live in, you’re not supposed to do this. Why? Because it’s not the way that a woman would do things. Women have a hard time sleeping with more than one man at a time. Some women can, but she’s really only going to give her best effort in bed to the man she likes the most, and if she is sleeping with another man, that man is getting dead bedroom starfish sex with no real enthusiasm behind it, which is the worst if you’ve ever been on the receiving end of it. I have experience with this myself and it sucks. So, given that knowledge, society tries to pigeon hole men into relationships with one woman at a time, strictly because this is the way women think. Women think that if they can’t give their heart, and in turn enthusiastic sex, to more than one man at a time, then men must be incapable of this as well. This is because women are innately solipsistic creatures unable to put themselves in the shoes of a man, emotionally or otherwise. When a woman knows or suspects her man of sleeping with another woman she immediately starts to think that that man no longer loves and cares for her, and that hurts her because she knows that if the roles were reversed and she cheated, she would no longer love her man. Do not stick with a woman that has cheated on you. If she cheats it means that she is done with you. Even if you are still getting sex, however unenthusiastic it may be, her heart belongs to another man and your relationship with her will deteriorate rapidly. This is how we think now as a society, like women. If a man is sleeping with more than one woman than that is wrong and he is cheating on one or the other, or both.

Due to this societally conditioned consciousness, several people began to take notice that I was with more than one woman and started sticking their noses into affairs that were none of their concern. What I do in my private life, in the bedroom with women, is none of anyone’s concern. However, when people see men living out their own mating strategy instead of placating the mating strategy of a woman, they get angry and feel the need to “stand up to that player”. I actually had an ex of mine, a woman I am still friendly with after the breakup due to the fact that we go and dance at the same bar, confront me about the issue. This particular ex and I were both into the modeling scene and I was talking with her about doing a collab with a photographer that I know and she said to me, “I’m not very happy with you right now.” To which I responded, “Oh yea? What’s up?” I knew I had done nothing wrong so I was confused. She said she was unhappy about me dating KC and BB at the same time. She knew both KC and BB and felt the need to protect them or something I guess. When I told her that both KC and BB understood the situation and how I was dating, she seemed to get annoyed and didn’t even respond. I have a feeling there was a mix of embarrassment and annoyance on her part at the fact that I could pull this off, and that the women were okay with it.

I think the combination of these two factors, the social pressure and my increased attraction for KC, have me feeling ready to break away from BB. I am moving far away from the area pretty soon and I want to end things with these women on a good note. This is my first experience dating more than one woman at once and I am having trouble with how I should go about breaking the ties. I move in about three weeks. In between now and then I have four weekends. The last weekend that I am here, KC and BB will be in the bar that I dance in, and I am not sure how to handle it. It being my last weekend here, I want to give most of my time to KC, but don’t want BB to feel ignored and neglected. I am connected to both women and want the best for them and don’t want to hurt either one. I am wondering if I should talk to BB about what’s going on or if I should just demonstrate and not explicate and hope she gets the picture over the course of three weeks. This also comes with the uncomfortable situation over the course of the last weekend that BB will see me in the bar with KC, and if I’m still visibly with KC, I really risk hurting BB’s feelings and making myself look like an *******. It’s strange, as long as I am giving both women what seems like equal amounts of attention and intimacy, they are okay. As soon as I start doing things differently in a public setting though, things get dicey. They realize the shift in my actions and begin to wonder what’s wrong, and they become upset by the fact that I’m not giving them attention. Girls like to receive attention in public. It’s a way of them claiming you in front of other girls. If you are inconsistent with your PDA though, they realize that you don’t want to look like you have been claimed, and that sets off a trigger in their minds. I think my first mistake was giving these girls any attention (PDA) in public at all. I think that I should have been aloof in public with them. Either that or I should have just kept them in different areas. I’m new to game and fairly domain dependent and I think the fact that I met these girls in the same bar is what put me in this corner in the first place. If anyone has any advice about how to go about navigating this situation please let me know.

gladiator4439

Reaction score
It's natural to feel connected to multiple women at a time. But the second part of the highlighted portion....

You shouldn't worry about BB's feelings. Trust me, if the roles were reversed and she was leaning towards another guy over you, she'd just ghost your @ss. So...

Ghost her and just focus on KC.

It sounds harsh, but believe me when I tell you, again, she'd break your heart if she wanted someone else.

How long have you been seeing BB?
I’ve been seeing her about a month

gladiator4439

Reaction score
Just ghost her. A month isn't long enough to require anything formal.

But, if you want to tell her something, tell her that you've enjoyed your brief time together, but you think it's best that you move on.

These girls don't know each other, do they?
No they don’t know each other. They don’t talk. They’ve met a time or two but they're not friends

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just ghost. Say something. Women are usually good at handling rejection, they have abundance.
I agree with this. It’s not because women would ghost you that you shouldn’t have the decency to say something. Everyone has their own ways ofcourse so do whatever works for you.

I feel you OP, I have that same ‘morality’ issue as you sometimes. However it shouldn’t be an issue as long as you didnt’t make any promises to eachother. If you’re non-exclusive the game is open for everyone and they should know. Think of yourself as a movie star: if BB and KC would be dating a movie star they’d be happy to share you with other women. Just be honest in your intentions.

gladiator4439

Reaction score
Gents, I know this is really late but I felt the need to update everyone. Things with KC and BB went well. I ended things with BB and focused on KC until I moved. A week after I moved I broke up with KC, and she was not happy about it. It hurt me a lot too because I had a certain amount of feelings for her even though I hadn’t allowed myself to fall totally in love with her. That was May. I’m now living near Oklahoma City, and let me tell you fellas, it’s a tough market down here. Pretty women are fairly scarce down here, and the ones that are pretty almost always have boyfriends, or are somehow convinced that they can always do better than you, probably because a pretty woman in Oklahoma City (OKC), commands much more leverage over the market then pretty women in other places. When I was up in the Pacific North West (PNW), it almost seemed too easy. Now, due to bad logistics (I live 2 hours from the city), and the fact that I have been struggling with confidence recently, things are back down. I haven’t had any action since early May. It’s weird to go from having a couple different dates lined up every week to nothing for months on end. It’s pretty bleak, but I’ve been out every weekend, without a wing, trying to sarge in the country bars. My current predicament has made me realize two things. 1) the game that I was running in the PNW sucks and is almost completely useless down here and 2) I think I’ve been frequenting the wrong places. I’ve been dancing in country bars like I was in the PNW, but the bars are larger. I’ve hit on women and gotten at least a number or a social media or something every weekend, but with an inability to follow up during the week I lose the women in short order. I can’t text during the day and even if I could I would just reek of desperation if I tried to gain more interest from these women in that manner. These chicks must have dudes lined up around the block or something because if I can’t get a follow on date that next weekend I’m completely hosed and what I thought was a prospective plate falls off before I even have the chance to start spinning it. With these two things, the lack of a wing, and some ****ty game, I’m getting shot down left and right and it freaking sucks.
I think I need to formalize my game a bit more. I don’t have any generic lines or anything like that that I run, and it seems that even if I get a girl’s attention for a little while, we start chatting and then it’s like she gets bored of me real fast, mostly because they don’t give me anything to work with. I guess if they were into me they’d want to have more of a conversation. It’s not like I’m ugly. I’m a fairly good looking dude, I’m pretty fit, and I can hold a conversation, they just don’t talk. I’ll ask a question and get like two word answers and that goes on for about ten minutes until I get bored of her and throw her back. I’m not sure what it is I’m doing wrong. How do I hold the attention of these women better? I used to be able to do it, I haven’t changed anything about how I’m running the game I know because it used to work, idk why it won’t work now. Maybe I’m just boring. Any tips?