Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

National Boobies Day

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
This is possibly the stupidest idea you’ll ever hear. And it is not a tip for attraction. Well maybe on some level. But it is a tip on keeping things fun and funny, and a little bit bizarre.

Maybe it’s just me.

Last summer, my now ex-girlfriend and I woke-up in the morning, and as she was putting on her bra, I started humming that patriotic, funeral tune, like it was a shame that her boobies where going under. Imagine a casket being lowered into the ground. Then I’d put on a stoic, forlorned, funeral face.

She laughed quizzically.

On the spur, I stated, “Today is National Boobies Day.”

She laughed. “Why?”

“It just is.”

Then for the rest of the day I paid ‘homage’ to her boobies. She had large breasts, so all the better.

Every other time we had sex that day, I’d go through the same ritual. That is, humming the tune as she cloaked those breasts. Every time she’d laugh a little more. And I’d pay they more attention during foreplay than usual. And other times throughout the day.

When the next morning came around, she obviously felt like something was missing. “Aren’t going to hum that tune?”

“No. It’s not National Boobies Day anymore. It’s an annual event. You’ll have to wait until next year.”

We went out for 9 months, and I can’t even remember how many times she asked if we could have another Boobies Day. It was a lot! To which I would respond, “I told you, National Boobies Day is an annual event. You’ll have to wait.”

She’d ask for it at least once a month.

I can only imagine how putting on a bra from then on made her day. She probably couldn’t—and to this day—can’t help but laugh every so often as she puts on her bra.

Of course this is just a ‘context’ and there are many different ‘laws’ behind it. I leave it to you to find the ‘framework’ or idea behind it.

For me, it made a huge IMPACT. And yes, I’m crazy.

!GEORGE GORDON!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so can i get a free boob job because i read this thread?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, me and my gf celebrated march 14'th, but she was a bit upset since valentine's was pretty much the same.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
Keep dreaming cupcake :cool:
Go flirt with some girls in real life.

This idea is interesting, I'm glad you had success with it.