Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Name your Favorite Movie

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dances With Wolves

Great Storyline, acting (Kevin Costner is actually good in it--he's hit or miss), cinematography and soundtrack!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw The Last Duel recently. Not my favorite movie by any stretch, but worth a watch.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw The Last Duel recently. Not my favorite movie by any stretch, but worth a watch.
I saw it in the theatres, and I enjoyed it.

It bombed in the movie theatre and it was great how director Ridley Scott blamed it on millennials saying they "if it doesn't come from a cell phone, they are not interested ...lol

It also boggles my mind how the younger generation would rather watch superhero garbage like movies from Marvel and DC Comics than films like Last Duel based on REAL history.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also boggles my mind how the younger generation would rather watch superhero garbage like movies from Marvel and DC Comics than films like Last Duel based on REAL history.
I saw similar comments. I like superhero movies (some are garbage, some are not). But I would think The Last Duel would appeal to people who liked Game of Thrones, which had a massive audience. But it has no fantasy elements and I guess medieval history isn't a proven genre. The adult theme may have scared some off also. I read some feminist remarks saying that they were glad it flopped because it supposedly meant that people were no longer interested in being entertained by seeing a woman assaulted.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Country For Old Men, or The Place Beyond the Pines, or Pulp Fiction
Also going to have to shout out Under the Skin and Annihilation.
Some seriously solid taste in films there, and I don't think I have ever heard someone mention Under the Skin before. I really liked it and thought I was the only one.

I can't pick just one either so here's a small handful from a larger list I keep adding to (keep a rolling list on your phone or google docs of movies you like and each time you start dating a new girl, you'll have a huge list of awesome films you can show her and get to enjoy re-watching - and of course, know your audience and pick one that you think you'll both like)

American Honey
Ex Machina
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
There Will be Blood, Gangs of New York, or any Daniel Day Lewis film - haven't seen a bad one yet
Rushmore
Happiness (1998)
The first season of True Detective
Nymphomaniac (Vol I and II)
All of Kubrick's films, though my favorite is Barry Lyndon
The Big Lebowski
All the spaghetti westerns like The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Fist Full of dollars, etc
High Planes Drifter
The Right Stuff
Election
Burn After Reading
Go!
The Hurt Locker
Mandy

Some dumb comedies that aren't "good" but I laugh my ass off every time I watch them:
Wanderlust
Fired Up
Sex Drive
Porky's
The Dog Problem
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
This is the End
Your Highness
Vacation (2015)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More of the Marvel movies are good than bad.

I like a lot of movies. If it involves world/civilization building I am in. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, Avatar, Snowpiercer, I like all that kind of shvt.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More of the Marvel movies are good than bad.

I like a lot of movies. If it involves world/civilization building I am in. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, Avatar, Snowpiercer, I like all that kind of shvt.
I enjoy every movie listed here. Not all superhero movies are bad. Some people probably got a bad experience from watching Superman Returns or something.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy every movie listed here. Not all superhero movies are bad. Some people probably got a bad experience from watching Superman Returns or something.
I hate all comic book movies because they're soulless and plastic CGI fests. The only ones I've ever really like was the Nolan Batman trilogy, and Chronicle.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate all comic book movies because they're soulless and plastic CGI fests. The only ones I've ever really like was the Nolan Batman trilogy, and Chronicle.
CR’s Dark Knight is my favorite action film. All the other versions of the character suck especially it seems the new one. Might be worse even than justice league.