Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's Seminars. Go or No?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just laughing at the poor shmucks who have paid 1000s of dollars for those dvd's and I have the same materials for free. I can tell you right now they are not worth more than 50 bucks.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Make some friends who are good, learn from them

or force yourself to give 5 bucks to a random stranger everytime u fail to approach, i'm sure by the time you lose 2 grand you will have made big progress (if you even lose that much)

Maynard

Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Make some friends who are good, learn from them

or force yourself to give 5 bucks to a random stranger everytime u fail to approach, i'm sure by the time you lose 2 grand you will have made big progress (if you even lose that much)

Wow Kev, I like that idea, thanks.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats actually mysterys idea... you give your wing 200 dollars in 20s or something and every approach you make your wing will give you back 20 dollars. its good motivation to approach. Mysterys workshops are EXCELLENT if you have hard understanding that the material given actually works. PLus mysterys method will blow your mind, i happen to enjoy it. I would look into a seminar and in field workshop if you can afford it easily.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
$2000?? WTF? that is crazy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bbZqdvg5u4Y
some of my home girls :) i always tell ukraine girls about watching such shows. it makes them feel this small.that first dude is cooler than any of us will ever be. they don't make them like that anymore in america. the old broad in the footage (27) is soooo screwed in ukraine. i don't think the apartment i use would hire her as a maid :confused: . i feel bad for her. ukraine was created so that i could be a somebody.

i don't know why, but the whole piece makes me hungry for some pelmeni. yum...pelmeni and a dab of sour cream. yummy. i know the perfect place in odessa for just such a treat.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
btw...

if you want "decent" advice on how that $2000 could be better spent just let the sparkster know. no teachers, no tour buses filled with smelly dangerous looking men, and lots of clean honest fun in a fantastic place.