"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Mystery

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
How do you avoid losing mystery in high school? I mean I see the girls everyday, I have a great fun with them everyday, but I think I'm definitly falling in the LJBF zone because I see them too much. Girls are having a great time with me all the time, and I'm mostly the Alpha male in every situation, but it looks like they lose interest after a while, because this week I was showered with attention, but today seemed like they were less interested. I was thinking of taking a full week off DJing. But what is a great way to keep them interested?

And how important is mystery?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
well, i try to keep closer to my guy friends when it comes to hangin out and shizzle during school cause that should be where your priorites should be anyways but if you got classes w/ these chicks, you prolly'll have to not get too close to any of them, just always be busy and dont really tell much about yourself, just stories about your experiences or just plain flirting and ballbustin, no need to express info. Thats waht dates are for, getting to know, school is for education and flirting. heh.
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
You can easily keep you mystery by slightly adjusting some of you mannerisms. Do little things that keep everyone guessing. Then, just when they think they're beginning to understand you, hit them with something else.

For instance, you can retain mystery by, when making eye contact with someone, having a sly "I know something you don't know" smirk on your face. OR, you can even go so far as to make little remarks about things people say or do, such as when someone says something even slightly revealing you can say "hmm..." or "interesting..." or something else that might catch them off-guard.

Just always keep them wondering and guessing, but never let them know what you're really thinking...
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
try to show a diffrent side of yourself.

lessen the talkin and more of the action. be unpredictable.

maybe you can even surprise people that you know about some stuff they dont really expect u to know.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
try to show a diffrent side of yourself.

lessen the talkin and more of the action. be unpredictable.

maybe you can even surprise people that you know about some stuff they dont really expect u to know.

but seriously, just in case, dont share about yourself too much. made that mistake more than a few times. =)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Try something like, talking alot on day. Then shutting up the next. Not being around all the time.
 
Top