Mystery Method Venusian Arts E-book Question

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this e-book cover everything in Mystery's live Workshop?

Also, does it cover the same material from the DVDs?

Or would I also need to attend a Workshop and purchase the DVDs in order to get all the information?

Just trying to conserve money.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

-Dominant

psychgrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I think the most important part of the workshops is that they coach you while you are interacting with sets and tell you to make adjustments, and you cant get that from the book. The book breaks down the model to very great detail which is great. The workshops forces you to use the method in field and that is where a lot of people fall short.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by psychgrad
well I think the most important part of the workshops is that they coach you while you are interacting with sets and tell you to make adjustments, and you cant get that from the book. The book breaks down the model to very great detail which is great. The workshops forces you to use the method in field and that is where a lot of people fall short.
Yeah I feel you. Thanks for the response.

I just plain and simple want to know if there is material covered in the workshops and DVDs that are not covered in the e-book.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Material

The real issue here is time. If you're going to use MM it is going to require a lot of rehearsal in the field. That means the DVD set would require at least 6 months of going out three times a week.

The MM is actually usable, though. It doesn't feel uncomfortable to me. It actually gave me the tools and confidence to do a lot better not only in the bar scene but also one-on-one. I didn't realize that this was a performance before I read his stuff. I kept trying to apply all kinds of bad logic. I kept talking about right and wrong, nexting, and how no one does that to ME, man of such large EGO.

You can get great results using a lot of different programs. In my opinion, MM and swinggcat's stuff take it to the next level. They are good once you've already gotten to a certain level or if you're not a total loser starting out.

I have both the book and the DVD set. The DVD set doesn't go into as much detail as I'd like sometimes, and it's still fine for gathering enough info to field test. I'm sure it would be great to attend a workshop once I get all I can from the DVD set. I started using his draft book and online posts a few months ago. It does take a lot of time to get this stuff down, though. The good news is I started getting some results right away, even though I know I am not always executig that well.