Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery and Style on TV

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who want to watch, I just thought I would relay the info.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
poor mystery,Conan made him look foolish.He's a good sport about it though.

I disagree with him making look foolish. It is Conan's show and his job is to attempt to get laughs, not to teach the men how to pick up. . Its a comedy show. Did you expect Mystery to be all uptight due to the fact the show and host was not having a very serious discussion about Mystery Method and Seduction? Mystery was the guest, his job was not to win everyone over in less than 10 minutes. His job is to get exposure, plug his book and web site on national tv. They both did what they were out to do.

Also, Conan is the host, so he will get a lot of courtesy laughs for anything he says, and he did, even when not funny. Now, does anybody here expect Kevin Pollack, without the fame and money, to be picking up hot chix without any skills? The show had a good vibe. Good exposure in less than 10 minutes. These are showbiz stars who, due to their own reality, have a very strong frame. Mystery is the outsider who's slowly making it into the semi-mainstream.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it what you want but he certainly was made to look foolish.He held his own though and he is the greatest (though self-proclaimed) pick up artist in the world, I doubt he even cares..He's Mystery. :wave:

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every time mystery or style or one of these pickup guys goes on a talk show, they try to make them look like villains, probably to suck up to their female viewers.

it's bullshyt that, if they have someone like the lady who wrote 'the rules', they wouldn't try to make them out to be the villain, they would just ask them questions about their book.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another example of men helping women take over our society. I think this is because people view women as the "prey" and men as "predators" during pickups. Men have to use all sorts of convoluted techniques, and say and act a certain way in order to bed women.
The beautifull thing about PU is that once you've got your shiit down, you become the one who's doing the selecting. You become the man that women want.
No one will question what you do, cause you've got all the power in social interactions and they do not. They will know and feel it, but will not understand it.
You took the time to learn and invest in yourself, while they were to proud and laughing about Mr. O'briens jokes about PU.
In the meanwhile women start selling you and you are the one who's playing up the resistance and you are that prize Mr. Pookey kept talking about :)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Just another example of men helping women take over our society. I think this is because people view women as the "prey" and men as "predators" during pickups. Men have to use all sorts of convoluted techniques, and say and act a certain way in order to bed women. Hence the plethora of books and ebooks and whatever else the PUAs are trying to sell us.

WOMEN on the other hand, have to open their legs to attract a man so there isn't as big as a market for that type of merchandise. The only thing out there really for them is material to tell them essentially to close their legs, which is cause for garbage like "The Rules".

Agree with you and sexxyback,

In fact, when Mystery said that it wasn't just about getting the girl, but keeping her, you could feel it in the air, the entire room seemed to warm up to him. I bet had he come out and talk about buying dinners and flowers they would have said he was a great romantic guy. Haha.

Yes, as mentioned before, Conan did try to get laughs at his expense (very bad joke, btw), as they typically do on those shows, and Mystery did what he couldn't done best, KEEP HIS COOL.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I didn't see the interview but I could imagine where its going to be like Style was on Kimmel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-uYcSk6Vo
This was actually a good interview until the last 12 seconds when Kimmel made 2 quick jokes about style. You could see style wince slightly.

Kimmel kept style on the defensive but the interview went well. Style did get a chance explain something about "The game".

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
WOMEN on the other hand, have to open their legs to attract a man so there isn't as big as a market for that type of merchandise. The only thing out there really for them is material to tell them essentially to close their legs, which is cause for garbage like "The Rules".
Are you kidding? What do you think the cosmetic industry is? The female clothing industry? Cosmo, Vogue, and all the other magazine crap? Women are FLOODED with help to attract men.

Advice for men is just starting to hit the market, relative to the **** women have had.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
someone posted it on youtube. you know conan always ****s around... and with a guest like mystery and his subject material, you know hands down conan will take advantage cause there's just so many good jokes to pull. I was laughing out loud. I agree, Mystery ended up looking like a dumbass.. But good exposure though.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
This was actually a good interview until the last 12 seconds when Kimmel made 2 quick jokes about style. You could see style wince slightly.
The reason style'd wince was because Kimmel hit the nail on the head. Style sounds and looks like your typical skinny gay guy there is no going around it (and metrosexual's do tend to get more girls then the average chumps), Yes he bed's many women but he doesn't look like he feels comfortable in his own skin (very appologetic, who knows maybe its a part of his "act" which makes it more sad). I rather bed some women and feel good about who I am and know that I can be much more.

I ain't bashing the guy or any other PUA (props for starting the community) but why can't the desire for success with women cannot be spread to one's personal success in life?!

PISTOL_WHIP

Banned
Reaction score
He got made to look like a douche. He didn't blow it though, it could have went alot worse for him.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PISTOL_WHIP said:
He got made to look like a douche. He didn't blow it though, it could have went alot worse for him.
That is the price to pay for exposure and Mystery books are going to sell better after the show. Conan was being himself and that is to entertain the audience so each of them get something out of this interview.

The interview itself didn't go as well as Style's.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The reason style'd wince was because Kimmel hit the nail on the head. Style sounds and looks like your typical skinny gay guy there is no going around it (and metrosexual's do tend to get more girls then the average chumps), Yes he bed's many women but he doesn't look like he feels comfortable in his own skin (very appologetic, who knows maybe its a part of his "act" which makes it more sad). I rather bed some women and feel good about who I am and know that I can be much more.

I ain't bashing the guy or any other PUA (props for starting the community) but why can't the desire for success with women cannot be spread to one's personal success in life?!
thank you!
Am I the only one that thinks Style it kinda ...gay?
Not that theres anything wrong with that or anything but he just seems queer for some reason.I don't know what it is..he's just soo squeeky and squirmy.It's cool that he's accepted his squeekyness and all and is genuinley himself rather then trying to cover it up and be more alpha or macho,points for that much. But come on,don't tell that no one else sees his aura as being a little fruity :whistle: ..or maybe alot! lol
Nothing against the guy or anything.

PISTOL_WHIP

Banned
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
thank you!
Am I the only one that thinks Style it kinda ...gay?
Not that theres anything wrong with that or anything but he just seems queer for some reason.I don't know what it is..he's just soo squeeky and squirmy.It's cool that he's accepted his squeekyness and all and is genuinley himself rather then trying to cover it up and be more alpha or macho,points for that much. But come on,don't tell that no one else sees his aura as being a little fruity :whistle: ..or maybe alot! lol
Nothing against the guy or anything.
When I first saw style on a video I was shocked because my gaydar was in the red.

But this is a formula that seems to reap big rewards. If you look at artists such as the DJ John B (look him up on myspace), he dresses like a transvestite, but is not and has more women around him than you've had hot dinners.