MySpace

MystLk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these sites? Its a cool place to meet new people..you might already have a friend or two on there...I know everyone on my myspace friend list cept one chick in cali but we just talk over the web all of the others I know from school, cool people. Mine is http://profiles.myspace.com/users/20872711 what is yours?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
holy **** yeah mystic looks young.

I made a myspace page awhile back but personally i think its lame. probably because there was no fine chicks with a page near me.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dennis - that is a great profile!!! Id imagine lots of girls msg you?

alberto - youre ****ing beautiful. Im good lookin... but you... how are you NOT getting model-ass every night?

MystLk

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah yeah yeah I get the "damn you look young" thing all the time...ive been getting it since i was 15 and I always get carded but It actually is working out for the better, highschool girls love my babyface (college may be a different story) but right now Im doing good with the girls and I actually gaining some popularity...im not "average" anymore and I'm damn sure not a lame, those pics are from last year around october...I look way different in person (still young tho) i will post new pictures soon and yes i am 6'3 lol I weigh 155lbs and plz dont tell me to hit the gym because I am happy with the way I am and my life is perfectly fine without the gym.

p.s. my 18th b-day is gonna kick ass i will definatley have pictures from that..if im not to drunk to take em.