Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

myspace

icebox360

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna meet a myspace honey, how can i hook-up with a myspace girl

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow your hair long and dress all in black and pretend to be a depressed emo. :yes:

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude most people on there are fake I wouldnt even mess with it. cause at the end who knows you might be talking to a dude...just go meet some real chicks.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
google 'myspace editor', put together a decent looking page and share a few details about yourself. Take some pics, learn to use myspace angles (if you're not that attractive). Find girls you're interested in, read a few details from their page and send an opening message- most girls' pages are filled to the brim with details, you'll find something. Joke around a little, establish rapport then suggest a place between the two of you to meet. I met a girl on myspace that went to the same gym as me which made it easy- but you get the idea.

Myspace isn't really much different then meeting someone in the real world, you need the same skills...it's a little more difficult without body language and tonality of your voice to convey things but it can be done with similar success. Give it a shot my friend.