MYSPACE INSTRUCTIONS - from 1st message to 1st date (VERY INFORMATIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
no. most of them i sent it too confused it with "wats ur sign" lol:p
u should probably jus say screen name.
what line did you use? the "youre so beautiful" one?

Reaction score
I see how this works magic. It is like for the lazy player. You sit on your azz, go through robotic motions with every single girl, and after 2 hours, you end up with 10 #s, 5 dates, and 2 potential sex partners for the week. The thing that I feel about this, is that this is a VERY VERY GOOD techinique to use for those who want p$ssy, but are just kind of lazy and want the p$ssy the easy way. That is not a bad thing by any means.

Also, it it totally fine to go through the motions online and have the same exact convo with every chick, as long as it results in you getting her # at the end. The end justifies the means.

Of course, from there on out, you had better not be robotic and be cool, confident, sweet, and whatever else you need to be to see her in person.

In person, just isolate, escalate, and hook up.

I love this thread, its very formulaic, but hey, that is the way you need to be to easily pull #s off of myspace.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
I see how this works magic. It is like for the lazy player. You sit on your azz, go through robotic motions with every single girl, and after 2 hours, you end up with 10 #s, 5 dates, and 2 potential sex partners for the week. The thing that I feel about this, is that this is a VERY VERY GOOD techinique to use for those who want p$ssy, but are just kind of lazy and want the p$ssy the easy way. That is not a bad thing by any means.

Also, it it totally fine to go through the motions online and have the same exact convo with every chick, as long as it results in you getting her # at the end. The end justifies the means.

Of course, from there on out, you had better not be robotic and be cool, confident, sweet, and whatever else you need to be to see her in person.

In person, just isolate, escalate, and hook up.

I love this thread, its very formulaic, but hey, that is the way you need to be to easily pull #s off of myspace.
Online is awesome....I don't know why people hate on it. I am going back home for winter break tomorrow and I have about 10 chicks I'm gonna call up because of online...you can't do that in real life.

Reaction score
I remember a while back, my parents were on vacation for 3 weeks. Needless to say, I used myspace to get 5 different girls to just come over, drink with me, have sex, and leave. What did lazy me do? sat on my azz and waited for the p$ssy to come to me. (of course, I invited the p$ssy to come over and "chill and drink").

Girls on myspace love when you just want to "chill" - it's very low pressure and not creepy like "let us get together sometime and get to know each other better"

HAHA

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
what line did you use? the "youre so beautiful" one?
yup, that's the one i use the most. i convays interest and it usually goes over well, even with the hot ones, that ur not jus another stupid guy sayin dumb stuff about her pics.

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were doing presentations in one of my class today so me and my buddies sat in the back of the lecture hall with our laptops and I gave this a shot and sent messages to about 70 girls with messages like "Hey, whats your sn? Your wicked hot" and the like. Well, it's 10 o'clock and I just got back from the on campus lounge and a night of pool to find my myspace had 10 messages with girls screennames. I don't know if I am going to IM them, but I thought it was a fun little expirement.

And the nice thing about messages is that my girlfriend won't see the comments on my page, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.