Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

myspace girl

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl messages me on the space lol and talks about being new to the area blah blah, thought i was cute blah blah.. so i get the digits and send her mine

she wants to go to the beach and chill but im busy so i say im busy shes like oh, so i set up a later time n date and she agrees, her phone busts and miscommunication happens but i ended up doing other **** that night so we miss another time.. so time goes by and we work out another date and then she doesnt call that night so i again do my thing and go out with another girl. she gets her phone back and we set up tonight beach at sunset

so i meet her at the beach and we talk for a bit, cute girl, very nice, good conversation. were out there and im just giving enough info but leaving enough mystery. get back to her car sit on the bed of the truck talk for a lil more, work tomm blah set up a date for this week. she gives me a hug i lift her, she looks up so i go in for the kill.. i mean kiss. and yea good times.. i then backed off and she had her eyes closed and had that look on her face and snapped back to it lol..

good times

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
MySpace is the space between her left and right leg.

Go for it dude!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: