Myspace chick hits on me...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one myspace girl ask me when we would meet i told her i would be busy till april and then I told another myspace girl I only wanted to be friends (is hot but all she does on the weekends is go to the bar not very high quality). I could have had both, myspace girls are easy.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your confidence Tick, but I am posting this red flag for the benefit for all the RAFCs and DJ's in training who may read it (and maybe for you, too)

she's tired of obsessive, controlling men (AFC and the opposite of Don Juan). She said every single man she's met in this town is that way.
Point blank, when a girl says something like this, my experience has been that the woman is doing more than her fair share to "make" guys insecure and obsessive by playing games, sh1t testing, and all other sorts of tactics.

For some women, constantly testing guys, never making them feel good enough, trying to make them jealous, becomes a way of life for them, and the equivalent of the female DJ/AW. Just be prepared for what you're getting into, and that when you say you won't become emotionally involved, you mean it. Otherwise, you might find yourself getting played.

From what little you've posted, it's very clear to me already that this is the type of woman you have on your hands.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DELETE her now. She is going to infect your computer with a virus. Yes an std for computers. McAfee my friend.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep Myspace never fails in drawing out the psycho chics.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I asked her on Myspace how her birthday went. She said it was ok. I told her we could meet up some time and I'd spank her. I ask how many licks. Then she told me she liked spankings. She said she liked licks, too...down there. So, she invited me over for tonight.

I better wrap it up.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated, I have done what I set out to do. Now you have one of many blueprints to follow. youngwilliam, you should have never doubted me.

Bj in a 24 hour drugstore bathroom, bj while driving, and a good fk. Just like I said.