Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace chick hits on me...

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this chick on Myspace asks me to be a friend, and I oblige. She says she new in town, and she's looking for new friends. She said she had a boyfriend. So, I became an acquaintance. No need to move in on the girl because I have plenty of other options.

Anyway, 2 weeks later she asks for a ride on my motorcycle, and I said sure if her boyfriend didn't care. She immediately responded with "What boyfriend". So we chat for a minute, and then I left for the gym. I got back home and checked my messages and she said, "I wish I could spot you, hell I just wish I could see what you look like in person". So, I tell her about being single and enjoying it, and she begins to try to build her herself up.

So, I ask her to go get a drink and she says it's her birthday, but hell yeah. So, I called her that night for a bit, and she told me someone was throwing her a birthday party. She ended up saying she was going out with a guy last night and a guy tonight, but didn't know if there would be anyone else (huh? she said it was a birthday party).

So, today I got a message saying her party was canceled and could we uncancel our plans. I simply told her that I made other plans.

Oh, she also told me that her boyfriend called the previous night trying to kill himself. Pathetic! Anyway...

More to come because I'm going to have this girl eating out of my hand...

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was on MySpace in the first place she won't be eating out of your hand.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
If she was on MySpace in the first place she won't be eating out of your hand.
What, do you think she might be into tossing salad? That's a plus!

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... sounds like a crazy Myspace chick you have on your hands there!

A friend of mine ended up bedding a few myspacers, they were all pretty crazy, must something that attracts them to the site. But, saying that, you should have a good time with them anyway.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
What, do you think she might be into tossing salad? That's a plus!

I think that's about as serious as you should take this situation.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
I think that's about as serious as you should take this situation.
Nah, just wait. She'll be back. She contacts me everyday. She wants da cack.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
More to come because I'm going to have this girl eating out of my hand...
This girl sound wacked and she is making up stories as they come (if its a real CHICK at all). I think she is one of those chicks that just enjoy adding guys on myspace and tormenting them by playing games and entertain her while she is bored.

Honestly do you think you are special and the only guy she added on myspace and is playing games with?!

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This girl sound wacked and she is making up stories as they come (if its a real CHICK at all). I think she is one of those chicks that just enjoy adding guys on myspace and tormenting them by playing games and entertain her while she is bored.

Honestly do you think you are special and the only guy she added on myspace and is playing games with?!
Nope, I'm not the only guy, but I am the only guy that doesn't give a sh1t about the outcome. The rest of them cling to her. I could care less if anything happens. That's why I told her I made other plans tonight. Girls want guys that are challenges, not hardd1ck desperados that are excited she talks to them. Just wait.

I'm a good looking guy with a good personality, and I'm not expecting anything. She'll chase me like all the rest of them that I've met since learning from this site.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would invest more of being a challenge to the girls who need that attittude. If she wants you, go for it. Making her wait means the next guy takes your place.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
I would invest more of being a challenge to the girls who need that attittude. If she wants you, go for it. Making her wait means the next guy takes your place.
Well, if that happens, she missed out. I lose nothing. :)

It's a good rule to not show that you are so available. If she cancels a date with me or you, it's a good idea to let them initiate the next one. If she tries to on initiate one for the next night and/or the one she canceled, it's far better to portray that you have a life and are busy than to just jump at the chance to be with her. She has plenty of those type of guys, and it sets you apart.

I'll continue this thread once things get rolling.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your pride and being a dj is sickening. If she wants it, give it. I don't understand the advice you're after, to not sleep with a girl, when she clearly wants you?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not pride. Sh1t I'm not really trying to boast. I'm just trying to teach a good lesson.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily assume she's lying. It could be that she's in one those Rs where they breakup constantly...and he keeps luring her back in with his theatrics. She may want something new (and this is where you come in).

She wants a distraction. She wants to see if she can find something better. If she thinks that this "something better" is you, she'll dump him for good and latch on to you.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
I wouldn't necessarily assume she's lying. It could be that she's in one those Rs where they breakup constantly...and he keeps luring her back in with his theatrics. She may want something new (and this is where you come in).

She wants a distraction. She wants to see if she can find something better. If she thinks that this "something better" is you, she'll dump him for good and latch on to you.
Dude, she told me flat out, without me even asking, that she's tired of obsessive, controlling men (AFC and the opposite of Don Juan). She said every single man she's met in this town is that way. So, here I am to show that she's about to fall for me. Why? Because I don't care. I'm not easily obtained and different from the other chumps.

It does not matter how many other men are lined up. If they aren't real men, then she ain't interested.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
By posting here and not being in-between those thighs right now?
Narrow minded. You're not looking at the big picture here. I can get laid. I can call up a booty call right now, but that is beside the point that I'm making.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thinking is narrow minded. You're being a challenge to a girl you've haven't closed the deal with yet. As far as she knows, you're nothing.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
Your thinking is narrow minded. You're being a challenge to a girl you've haven't closed the deal with yet. As far as she knows, you're nothing.
Ok. Doesn't matter to me. I have lost nothing.