“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

my woman is gone... window shopping advice

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
hey guys.
some of you may be familiar with my situation, some may not.
my girlfriend has gone away for a few months on a working holiday. we've decided to stay together, i know that its a fairly bad move, but we'll see how it goes..
now i'm not against window shopping, i mean, i happy to scout about and even date other girls trying to see if there is one i would be more happy with.
but here is what i don't get, how can i date, and raise a girls interest level without actually cheating on my girlfreind? is it possible? i'd like to shop around but i don't want to buy. unless the buy is too good a deal to pass up.
does that make sense?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Stop making everything so complicated. If you are going out with other girls YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING!!

Either CHEAT, or DONT!!!

If u cant handle the heat, dont light the fire!!
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Stop making everything so complicated. If you are going out with other girls YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING!!

Either CHEAT, or DONT!!!

If u cant handle the heat, dont light the fire!!

Couldn't have said it better. Don't keep on jumping in and then jumping out. Go meet new girls and bang the living shiat outta them. Remember you'll meet and hook up with plenty of girls in your life time. Only one, one fukin' girl will end up with you. So go have fun and don't think about it twice.

Cuz let's be honest. How stupid would you feel if you held out and didn't date, only to find out your gf hooked up while she was away. I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I'd say have fun while she's away.


PIMP

PIMP
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Didn't you just post about how your GF is going to move away to work and how you didn't know what to do?

Sounds like you figured it out.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Couldn't have said it better. Don't keep on jumping in and then jumping out. Go meet new girls and bang the living shiat outta them. Remember you'll meet and hook up with plenty of girls in your life time. Only one, one fukin' girl will end up with you. So go have fun and don't think about it twice.

Cuz let's be honest. How stupid would you feel if you held out and didn't date, only to find out your gf hooked up while she was away. I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I'd say have fun while she's away.


PIMP

PIMP
Anybody who advises someone else to cheat on their gf needs to be run over. If he's not happy with his situation, BE A MAN AND BREAK UP WITH HER.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Anybody who advises someone else to cheat on their gf needs to be run over. If he's not happy with his situation, BE A MAN AND BREAK UP WITH HER.
I agree! Just break up with the girl! Your girl is 5 hours away moved in with two other guys. Have some GUTS! Be a man and put your foot down. Break up with her and then chase other women as a free man instead of worry about...is this cheating? Will my girlfriend find out?
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Anybody who advises someone else to cheat on their gf needs to be run over. If he's not happy with his situation, BE A MAN AND BREAK UP WITH HER.
I agree as well - it was my understanding that a true dj will never cheat on a girl...let her go first.:cool:
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Kidquick
I agree as well - it was my understanding that a true dj will never cheat on a girl...let her go first.:cool:
She will cheat on him before breaking up with him. Welcome to the real world boys!
 
Top