Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my woman is gone... window shopping advice

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.
some of you may be familiar with my situation, some may not.
my girlfriend has gone away for a few months on a working holiday. we've decided to stay together, i know that its a fairly bad move, but we'll see how it goes..
now i'm not against window shopping, i mean, i happy to scout about and even date other girls trying to see if there is one i would be more happy with.
but here is what i don't get, how can i date, and raise a girls interest level without actually cheating on my girlfreind? is it possible? i'd like to shop around but i don't want to buy. unless the buy is too good a deal to pass up.
does that make sense?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop making everything so complicated. If you are going out with other girls YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING!!

Either CHEAT, or DONT!!!

If u cant handle the heat, dont light the fire!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Stop making everything so complicated. If you are going out with other girls YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING!!

Either CHEAT, or DONT!!!

If u cant handle the heat, dont light the fire!!

Couldn't have said it better. Don't keep on jumping in and then jumping out. Go meet new girls and bang the living shiat outta them. Remember you'll meet and hook up with plenty of girls in your life time. Only one, one fukin' girl will end up with you. So go have fun and don't think about it twice.

Cuz let's be honest. How stupid would you feel if you held out and didn't date, only to find out your gf hooked up while she was away. I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I'd say have fun while she's away.

PIMP

PIMP

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you just post about how your GF is going to move away to work and how you didn't know what to do?

Sounds like you figured it out.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Couldn't have said it better. Don't keep on jumping in and then jumping out. Go meet new girls and bang the living shiat outta them. Remember you'll meet and hook up with plenty of girls in your life time. Only one, one fukin' girl will end up with you. So go have fun and don't think about it twice.

Cuz let's be honest. How stupid would you feel if you held out and didn't date, only to find out your gf hooked up while she was away. I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I'd say have fun while she's away.

PIMP

PIMP
Anybody who advises someone else to cheat on their gf needs to be run over. If he's not happy with his situation, BE A MAN AND BREAK UP WITH HER.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Anybody who advises someone else to cheat on their gf needs to be run over. If he's not happy with his situation, BE A MAN AND BREAK UP WITH HER.
I agree! Just break up with the girl! Your girl is 5 hours away moved in with two other guys. Have some GUTS! Be a man and put your foot down. Break up with her and then chase other women as a free man instead of worry about...is this cheating? Will my girlfriend find out?

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I agree as well - it was my understanding that a true dj will never cheat on a girl...let her go first.:cool:

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidquick
I agree as well - it was my understanding that a true dj will never cheat on a girl...let her go first.:cool:
She will cheat on him before breaking up with him. Welcome to the real world boys!